65 day season?

Saurus

Should bear creek reward unlimited season pass for the shortness of the season?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should bear creek reward unlimited season pass for the shortness of the season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Balllin

On bears website it says for season pass holders they gaurantee a 65 day season or they will give you

2% towards each day they are short for your pass next year. So say they have a 10 day short season thats 20%towards your pass.

So how many days has bear been open this season?

On bears website it says for season pass holders they gaurantee a 65 day season or they will give you

2% towards each day they are short for your pass next year. So say they have a 10 day short season thats 20%towards your pass.

So how many days has bear been open this season?

They should make it more like a 90 day season.

Personally, this really pisses me off...After all that talk about giving money back to season pass holders, they come out with 65 day season! that is pathetic...When Bear Creek has less than a 65 day season will be the day i stop skiing because that will never happen. I really had my hopes up about getting some money back from opening in JANUARY! but not even, 65 days?! :thumbdown

who cars about getting any money back, i still used my pass plenty of times, and im sure most of you on here go often, so im sure most of you have paid off your passes. i mean for an off peak u only had to go about 6 times and and unlimited you only had to go about 12. so subtract 12 from 65 and thats wut 53 other days? im not trying to say anything about a short season cuz i would love to see bear be open way longer than that, but the part about paying off ur passes im sure most of you have.

Im glad bear came up with something to give back to the passholders but its kinda lame. 65 day season is really short so they definately should make it longer, of course they dont want to extend the guarantee this season because they know they wouldnt match it and would lose out.

so instead you get a small % off next year's pass, but what about people that are not returning to bear next season? alot of people are fed up with bear and want to go to blue instead, and others are going off to college and wont be around for the season. what do those people get?

alot of people are fed up with bear and want to go to blue instead, and others are going off to college and wont be around for the season. what do those people get?
Nothing. Why do they deserve anything? Quit your bitching and just be happy there is some snow and go ride.