A report for Doug

Barb

I should have shared more..than my hangover wouldn't be so massive. And yeah skiing switch after a few beers on race-type skis with a beer in hand made me wipe out at the top of Paradise and I only lost like 1 ounce of beer

It even impressed me when you were skiing challenge (or was it razors...anyway) with two poles in one hand and a beer in the other :tinfoil: .

Camelback=Lame...

Thread-jack...mentioning Big Boulder in my thread is Papasteezes job

:banghead:banghead Sorry...just trying to cheer people up by reminding them that there still is PA snow to be had.

A little late, but here's my report. I overslept a little, so I didn't pull into the lot until 7:30. I got my ticket and was on the snow by about 7:45. I got in 14 good runs, before I ran into a bunch of PASR's at the bottom of the lift. The only person I recognized at first was Doug, because I had skied with him once before...it took him a second for it to dawn on him who I was, because it was cold last time and I was sporting the facemask :ph34r: , then. I forgot my gaper gear, since I was running late. Although, now that I think of it, I did have gloves with duct tape on them, in my bag, that I could have used. After being introduced to everybody, I did four or five runs with the group, then everybody decided to re-energize in the lot. I passed, since I could only stay until 11:30, due to work :banghead . Doug was a little disappointed that I didn't have a tazer, to zap Jeff :rofl . It sounds like I missed a lot of fun, after I left. I'm glad that I got to make it out, for last day, and got to put a few more faces with names. The conditions at Blue this week still blow my mind. Well I guess I'll hit Bell on Tuesday and maybe once on the weekend, along with BB. Damn, it seems like we were all just talking and getting excited when BB posted that they just started blowing snow :huh: , in November.

Sorry Guys.....couldn't make it.

Got in WAAAAAAY too late from my cousins wedding down in MD. and there was just no way it was going to happen.

Between the speeding ticket I got (80 in a 55), the beer I drank, and the long azz drive it just wasn't going to happen.

So I ended this season like a true gaper on gaper fools by sleeping in till 10am and going to wallmart

Camelback=Lame...

I just took a 4.5 hour nap and now I'm hungover..I hope I wasn't visibly intoxicated earlier..I want to set a good example to the younger PASRs out there. Now I need some Gatorade..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! yes you were deffinately visibly intoxicated and it was hilarious!!!!! but yeah deff a really really fun day!!!

I just don't understand why blue doesent care about their customers the way camelback does. I dont see blue having a mid april rail jam. CB is though.

blue is having a railjam

:rolleyes:

Yeah, blue cares about their customers more than cb. They didn't announce it so us loyal blue locals can enjoy a day of not-totally-crowded shreddin. Plus we'll have the benefit of a better setup than cb. I wonder if we can vote on the park crue's myspace? Word. And about camelback caring about their customers more- who closes half of the mt. on a regular basis? Who Closes a pipe because it's icy? Who decides to close their lifts in mellow winds? Who won't let a kid ski for free because they're 49 inches tall, as opposed to 48?

Do the math sucka

almost got pushed in the pond by my friends but picked the one up and almost got him then we wrestled in the snow until trev broke it up

I wanted to see one of you go in so bad. It was gonna happen...

Dammit trev.

Needs to be 2x the length and some sharks swimming around in it to make it more interesting.

Who needs sharks when you have crocodiles? :tinfoil:

Edited by Stevo

im so mad i missed it...... but we kicked ass at our soccer game(3-0 us). hah, the kids in the town we played are so rich they all got lazer eye surgery this year so they could play better :rofl:rofl:rofl

for anyone thats been to chatham here in NJ, know how wealthy the town is.

hopefully ill be at next years gaper fools day.....

anybody have pics? Jeff? Stevo- where are yours posted?

What a fun day. Ski patrol threatened to call the state police and have us handcuffed and arrested for trespassing.... all we were trying to do was get back down to the bottom. Totally memorable last run.

anybody have pics? Jeff? Stevo- where are yours posted?

What a fun day. Ski patrol threatened to call the state police and have us handcuffed and arrested for trespassing.... all we were trying to do was get back down to the bottom. Totally memorable last run.

I still haven't posted them. Maybe today...

040107%204.jpg

you could check the website