I'm not ready...

snorovr

I've decided to call winter off for this weekend. What the hell happened to global warming?! For some reason I'm not really that excited at all about anywhere opening if they do... I'm stoked for next weekend, the 17th. I don't know where I'm going but I'll be excited this time next week...

Thanks for tuning in.

I've decided to call winter off for this weekend. What the hell happened to global warming?! For some reason I'm not really that excited at all about anywhere opening if they do... I'm stoked for next weekend, the 17th. I don't know where I'm going but I'll be excited this time next week...

Thanks for tuning in.

You're not excited because you can't ski this weekend, so it's pointless to think about it. :nana

Thanks for tuning in.

Something must be wrong with you, maybe you should see a doctor.

Thanks for tuning in.

huh? this is freakin history in the making and you are going to miss it? I thought you were a skier. wow, just wow.. hahahaha J/K I sat in the car for out first day out at Bellayre last year. I just wasn't feeling it. First time that ever happened to me, so yeah..

Nice...I thought you had a condo up there. That looks more like a house. Are you in Lake Harmony or Split Rock?

Brier Crest Woods development which is right down the road from Lake Harmony development. We went for the house, because with a condo you never know who will be renting right next door. Now, if I could just find some good help at work, I could get up there to enjoy it more.

Brier Crest Woods development which is right down the road from Lake Harmony development. We went for the house, because with a condo you never know who will be renting right next door. Now, if I could just find some good help at work, I could get up there to enjoy it more.

Brier Crest is nice...I have a few friends from down here that have places in there. I put in an offer on some land back there a couple years ago. I'll have to look into it again.

you're in my neighborhood! hah i think i know where your house is. we're on fern ridge lane or road or something like that. brown A frame with a garage on the side.

you're in my neighborhood! hah i think i know where your house is. we're on fern ridge lane or road or something like that. brown A frame with a garage on the side.

holy crap! I'll have to keep an eye out next time we drive up. We live on Crest View. Log cabin on top of the hill.

holy crap! I'll have to keep an eye out next time we drive up. We live on Crest View. Log cabin on top of the hill.

yep i know where that is. we're never really at our house that much. maybe once or twice a month. my grandparents are there all the time though.