Pass Photos/Cocktail Party

Melissa

I am gonna go up on Sunday at about 4:30. I have a job interview up there on Monday during the day. Im going to either be in rentals, park crew, or working in the office. Hopefully I get the office job, my one friend had it two years ago, and it was so easy.

Ohhh good luck with the interview. I am sure I'll see you around there this winter--I've got nothing better to do than ski!

I am gonna go up on Sunday at about 4:30. I have a job interview up there on Monday during the day. Im going to either be in rentals, park crew, or working in the office. Hopefully I get the office job, my one friend had it two years ago, and it was so easy.

Do you have to interview for every position up there? I'm looking to get on lifts over break and insidesno on here told me to just bring the application to the office when I go home this weekend

Ohhh good luck with the interview. I am sure I'll see you around there this winter--I've got nothing better to do than ski!
Just look for the clothes in the picture in my profile. Baby blue pants, brown jacket, and orange hat.
Do you have to interview for every position up there? I'm looking to get on lifts over break and insidesno on here told me to just bring the application to the office when I go home this weekend
I dont think I have to interview for every position, the lady said she just wanted to talk to me. So hopefully its quick and not to bad, usually interviews up there are not bad at all though.

Apply for the lift department, they'll take you.

I applied for park crew/lifts since its the same dept. I was talking to the guy and he said since I have experience I will definitely be in the park. He also said they hire everyone who hands in an application. But still no call.

I applied for park crew/lifts since its the same dept. I was talking to the guy and he said since I have experience I will definitely be in the park. He also said they hire everyone who hands in an application. But still no call.

:yes

Last year they didnt call me until the 28th of December.

Ski, you already have a wife.. :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

First your rap groupie thinks I called him queer, now you think I'm hitting on Melissa? Am I somehow not typing in English?

Melissa already said she wasn't attracted to rich, muscular men, so I'm not even trying...and, just for the record, my wife passed away last week, so I'm single again. Three wives and they all drowned in the bathtub. I've had some bad luck.

Dennis and Nick sorry to hear. You guys will probally be even more pissed when I tell you I didnt even hand in an application this year. They were looking at my summer application and then called me.
Wtf, I applied Sno Cove in the summer, and I still didn't get any calls from them.

Three wives and they all drowned in the bathtub. I've had some bad luck.

Haha you hear about that guy? Some cop whose current wife mysteriously disappeared. His last wife was found with head trauma in a pool of blood in an otherwise empty tub, yet the autopsy found she drowned... They are exhuming that lady this week to reopen the investigation. I'm gonna try to find the link...