who is going??

GSSucks

Just got the latest email from blue looks like it should be a good opening day.

The time is here Blue Mountain will be open this Friday December 7th with 10 trails, 2 school hills, Easy Out, Vista, Midway, Lazy Mile, Main Street, Barney's Bumps, Come Around Terrain, Xing. We started making snow in the Valley, the six pack will be open in no time!

Edited by BMTROUBLEMAKER

Tell Eugene I said hi...I miss skiing with you and your Dad..good times..Are you two still on Atomics??? Now that I have twin-tips..I can spray you guys as I fly past.. :wiggleSick..I don't ever remember an opening day with Lazy Mile....Hooray

My dad is probably getting new skis...not sure if they are Atomics or not, but I will get his Atomics. Those very stiff, and very heavy Atomics.

did blue have half price tickets last year for opening? i remember paying 15 bucks for a night ticket.

the reason im asking...i got this:

"we've never had half price tickets"

Ya, last year they had half price tickets on Saturday, December 9, 2006. I remember it clearly...like I said before I skipped my work's holiday party to go up that day. Paid $18 instead of the student rate (at that time) of $36 for a weekend.

Just got the latest email from blue looks like it should be a good opening day.

The time is here Blue Mountain will be open this Friday December 7th with 10 trails, 2 school hills, Easy Out, Vista, Midway, Lazy Mile, Main Street, Barney's Bumps, Come Around Terrain, Xing. We started making snow in the Valley, the six pack will be open in no time!

So is that lazy mile, mainstreet and vista/midway then? My knowledge and recollection of blues trails is somewhat hazy but aren't Easy Out & Vista one short trail, Mainstreet and barneys are two sides of the same trail and midway and Xing are just connectors.

And just the mainstreet lift? Is that still that creaky old black double double?

Doesn't sound like a lot for $50, but if it's open Friday then it may be enough.