Rock The Fall

Shadows

Im actually stoked for this cause they have a somewhat legit lineup. i wont be here but still. shiny toy guns and everclear? sounds pretty dope.

subhero.activities.rock_the_fall.jpg

Friday Oct 17th - SAVES THE DAY & SHINY TOY GUNS

Saturday Oct 18th - EVERCLEAR, SOUL ASYLUM, & CRACKER

Sunday Oct 19th - TRACY LAWRENCE & TERRI CLARK.

"Show up early to enjoy the many craft and artisan vendors, food vendors, FREE scenic lift rides to our highest peak, wall climbs, outdoor amusements, and plenty of prize giveaways"

whos gonna show up in all their gear?

"Come on out and help us ROCK THE LEAVES OFF THE TREES!"

you hear that...theyre gonna ROCK THE LEAVES OFF THE TREES!

Edited by shadows

debatable... although it will certainly attract plenty of people, so in that sense, sure.

Debatable for sure, because i could honestly care less about seeing any of those bands, but i'll probably end up going, it'll probably be a good time.

I know he was at Crocodile Rock..but is Rock the Fall going to cost $$$?

i picked up a flier for it today, i think its 20 for friday, and 30 for saturday and sunday? they are gonna have a bunch of ski/snowboard stuff there, vendors i guess, and food and alcohol, so it should be cool regardless. props to blue for finally getting their heads out of the ground and trying to do some new events that will generate some revenue in the offseason.

• 2 months later...
good to hear. how was the turnout? hopefully it was successful so they aren't in the hole too deep.

Not a lot of people were there at all. It was cool and all, but it honestly kinda blew. Plus i missed shiny toy guns. Maybe a busload of people or two total...there goes 20 bucks <_<

good to hear. how was the turnout? hopefully it was successful so they aren't in the hole too deep.

I was there Sunday and it was like having a private concert, which was nice for the me, but not for Blue. Talked to the guys that were there from Nestors and they said the whole weekend was a total flop. Maybe Blue should stick to what it knows.....SKIING

Edited by trimreaper

My friends and I were thinking about going, then we saw the M-Call article. We thought Blue was setting up a cool venue with some up-and-coming bands, backed up by some solid old-school bands for their first run at a concert, then we read that they really wanted to go commercial a la Dave Matthews, but they couldn't afford it, so this is what you get crap.

I'm sorry for Blue to hear it was a bust, but I'm glad I saved my $.

BTW - was that a Blue employee in the pic on that article or someone from one of the bands?

Edited by Lapp'n it up

Wasn't Everlast in the House of Pain?

I'll serve your @ss like John Macenroe, If your girl steps up I'm smacking the hoe! Word to your Moms I came to drop bombs, I got more rhymes than a bottle got songs!

Dude that is so worth 30 bucks!

Its "i got more rhymes the a bible got psalms. Why the hell would a bottle have songs?

Edited by Chippy