BLUE MT on truTV

eqbex

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For as much as it showed the power trip FGT, its going to make it worse when these guys think they are celebrities during this upcoming season.

Doug, you should get an autograph book and try to fill it by the end of the year haha :chea:

Edited by Schifdawg

I thought Blue mountain looked good on TV..like a legit place to go..and I also think that I'm going to have fun going up to all the patrollers this season saying..I saw you on TV can I have your autograph..

Good idea....remind me to put a small notebook in my pack

I-Tunes has copies of each episode for a $1.99 after they air, Plus no commercials. Under videos look up ski patrol. As for how the patrollers ski, you better be careful because some of them are race coaches and ex racers and they could probably run you down just for fun. :rolleyes:

I-Tunes has copies of each episode for a $1.99 after they air, Plus no commercials. Under videos look up ski patrol. As for how the patrollers ski, you better be careful because some of them are race coaches and ex racers and they could probably run you down just for fun. :rolleyes:

So whats your story? Do you work for Blue Mountain or are you ski patrol? You seem to be pushing this show way too much.

:D I just want to see it do well. I'm sick and tired of only hearing about the Big mountains, especially out west. Its kinda neat to be put on the map with this show, and the only way that there going to stay is if the ratings are good. You want to bitch about Blue, but if the show helps attendance and generates more money, maybe ther'll be more trails or a new lodge. I hope![/size]

:D I just want to see it do well. I'm sick and tired of only hearing about the Big mountains, especially out west. Its kinda neat to be put on the map with this show, and the only way that there going to stay is if the ratings are good. You want to bitch about Blue, but if the show helps attendance and generates more money, maybe ther'll be more trails or a new lodge. I hope![/size]

Yeah I hear they got a new tent for tubing...

and 1/3 of that trail getting ready to open... the one they've been working on since like Y2K

Maybe they'll stock the shitter with 2 ply this season...

Put on the map?!? LOL. Some of us want LESS attendence.

hahahahahhahaa I just read the comment about ski patrol being exracers and being good skiers. Hahahagahagaga

Did anyone catch the guys being a dick on the show about going fast down burma rd and the burma lift to clear that hill... I am sorry but I get whistled at everytime from coming down from the top lodge and getting stuck and looking like an ass hopping past the half pipe. The show made it seem like going slow was a good idea but it's only a pain in the ass. they had 15 minutes of that spot on and it truely annoyed the hell out of me.