JFBB Pre-PASR Day January 17th Jack Frost

You fag. C'mon if my 8 year old can hang so can you. It wouldn't be a pasr day without you Doug.

Haha, Barb, so funny. Post of the day!

Man up, Doug! Just be like a 5-layer player!!

In other news, slight chance I might make it--just got word that my friend flying in just got a work project so she might not be able to make it (in which case I can probably come to JF).

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phillycore are you gonna be there??? I'm definitely not afraid of TTC6...Atomic Jeff told me he's uber-cool in person..so maybe we'll become good friends and carpooling buddies..

I'm pretty sure there is no PASR feud that couldn't be cured by a few beers! Guarenteed to be ICE cold saturday!

tru-dat...want to argue about something??? It would be an excuse to have a few beers!!!! :wub:

FYI -That was a lame pick-up attempt

Edit - just to clarify I meant your pickup attempt on Melissa...

Edited by phillycore

SO, great news (or maybe not! haha) I am 95% certain that I'll be able to attend since my friend is gonna be stuck in LA this weekend. Yay! Can't wait to meet some new PASRs!

Looking forward to meeting you, Melissa!

I'm only going if GSS goes, no way I'm paying weekend prices to slide down a mole hill at 0 degrees. And I need to know by tonite, cuz one of my heater battery packs is dead and I gotta hit Buckman's for new ones tomorrow if I go.

i love being under 18 because holiday rates for me are 36 dollars

Yep what BDK said....

Ridge - You seriously never saw the ski check before?? Maybe it's only a weekend thing??

I never use it but it's there... It's easier to use my lock than walk across (I'm lazy and I normally only lodge it when I gotta wee wee)

:banghead My fault. I totally forgot about the ski check near the season pass validation hut. Mid-week I don't think it's there though which is probably why I forgot about it. Sorry about that GSS.

as sad as that may be... you might be correct

Then again TTC6 hasn't replied back weather he's even coming or not...

:)

I'm just not thrilled to drive double as far to a mountain with half the vert..lifts that move at half the speed..at a place that's several degrees colder than Blue the true

Then maybe you should stay home.

Judging by this thread we got...

Phillycore

Atomic Jeff

Think Snow

GSS

Melissa

Ridge Racer

Papasteeze

Barb

gdthomas

JFBBMomski