New Gear for the Season

Ride Delaware ?

I got a new Burton Custom 08', Burton Custom 09' bindings, and Spy Targa II goggles. Im still hoping to pick up a new boot bag too... I've been using a Transpack the last 7 years or so... It holds my boots, helmet, and goggles. Anybody have any suggestions, or should I stick with the same?

afterbangs look pretty cool - if i were a few years younger i think i'd be gettin some!

i did score some new boots - head raptor ltd's. i only got out once on the racetigers last year so they seem new too...

mrs snowbunski got some volkl fuego's - now she says she needs a new jacket to match :banghead

i need to pick up some new boots for junior and that'll be it for gear this year. hopefully can a score a deal at nestor's august sale - anyone know when it is? usually they send out cards but i didn't get one this year...

afterbangs look pretty cool - if i were a few years younger i think i'd be gettin some!

i did score some new boots - head raptor ltd's. i only got out once on the racetigers last year so they seem new too...

mrs snowbunski got some volkl fuego's - now she says she needs a new jacket to match :banghead

i need to pick up some new boots for junior and that'll be it for gear this year. hopefully can a score a deal at nestor's august sale - anyone know when it is? usually they send out cards but i didn't get one this year...

the sale starts tonight at 5 and goes through sunday.

I may have access to a pair with demo bindings on them if you'd like to scoot around on them for a little bit.

I'll be stopping by the Nestors sale tonight around 6ish to check things out...

I may have access to a pair with demo bindings on them if you'd like to scoot around on them for a little bit.

I'll be stopping by the Nestors sale tonight around 6ish to check things out...

Lets us know if you saw any good deals. I was thinking about going tonight, may stop by tomorrow if it's worth it.

Lets us know if you saw any good deals. I was thinking about going tonight, may stop by tomorrow if it's worth it.

There are definitely good deals. They have a bunch of the summer stuff discounted at 30% off and a good selection of it. Some of last years skis at good prices too. I've gotten some great deals on previous years outerwear there and its nice to try it on and buy it. Gotta love the impulse buy...

I might cop a new jacket this year.

I plan on going to Nestors to get my boots custom molded and footbeds cause im fed up with aching and cold feet. Who knows maybe I'll even buy a pair...

Gonna get a box of Salomon breaks too cause I break one every other week...