Season Updates

BC-Mark

I want to know when we will see a Cascade rebuild too. And why does everyone hate the cliff? I enjoy jumping of the side and sometimes the top. But if you dont like it..... ride by it?

And I have been impressed by bear over the past week or two.

• Like 1

the only thing i dont get about park crew is that we see them out for a solid hour non stop working then you never see them again for the day.

why not work a little, take a break, then work more.

they did a nice job yesterday, so props

• Like 1

Personally I hate the way spray paint looks (especially in the spring when stuff melts), but if that's what people want we can go back to the spray paint.

On another note, we're planning our first major build for Cascade park for this Tuesday night. We may have it closed down for a while Wednesday morning to get stuff shaped so keep an eye out for updates.

Great day today. Once the snow finally stopped and you were able to get speed the jumps were awesome. The first one in cascade is perfect and the bigger hit in tubing is great as well. Props on a good job building those two. The first in tubing felt somewhat strange, the lip seemed huge compared to the rest of it, but whatever it served its purpose well to guage your speed for the second. Overall, a job well done to the park crew

and the only way i could see the need for spray paint is for times like this morning when the light is flat. Its hard to spot your landing sometimes when the sky and the snow blurr together, but i really dont think its a neccessity most of the time.

Great day today. Once the snow finally stopped and you were able to get speed the jumps were awesome. The first one in cascade is perfect and the bigger hit in tubing is great as well. Props on a good job building those two. The first in tubing felt somewhat strange, the lip seemed huge compared to the rest of it, but whatever it served its purpose well to guage your speed for the second. Overall, a job well done to the park crew

and the only way i could see the need for spray paint is for times like this morning when the light is flat. Its hard to spot your landing sometimes when the sky and the snow blurr together, but i really dont think its a neccessity most of the time.

estimate on size of first in cascade and bigger one in tubing?