R2D2 New Local Snowboarding Celebrity Sensation!

DiMe

wait, what? i thought Robert2 was like 14 years old.

heh heh ... 14

I wish.

Funny thing about getting old.

You make your choices to be or do what you want and nobody can tell you stop or don't do shit.

I went to a Christmas party last Friday night for school teachers.

Don't let the school teachers fool you.

School teachers are wound pretty tight all week with those kids so you get them liquored up and they pop like watch springs.

A few of the teachers were retired and when asked about

retirement they said KEEP WORKING AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

They really hated their dreary retirements.

They complained about boredom and they complained about chores around the house and they complained about

their kids...who are all grownups with their own kids.

Apparently they didn't get my memo.

So then I tell the teachers still working to forget that old fart shit.

I snowboard every day or kayak every day.

Have some fun and forget about boredom.

You make your fun any way you can.... at any age.

So what if I haven't driven a car in 8 years. I take the Timmy Bus.

You grow old and fall apart... get arthritis...have pain...

BUT

NO DRUG IS BETTER THAN ENDORPHINS

from WIKI:

=======================================================================================================

Endorphins are endogenous opioid polypeptide compounds. They are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus in vertebrates during strenuous exercise,[1] excitement, pain, consumption of spicy food and orgasm,[2][3] and they resemble the opiates in their abilities to produce analgesia and a feeling of well-being. Endorphins work as "natural pain relievers."

The term "endorphin" implies a pharmacological activity (analogous to the activity of the corticosteroid category of biochemicals) as opposed to a specific chemical formulation. It consists of two parts: endo- and -orphin; these are short forms of the words endogenous and morphine, intended to mean "a morphine-like substance originating from within the body."[4]

The term endorphin rush has been adopted in popular speech to refer to feelings of exhilaration brought on by pain, danger, or other forms of stress,[1] supposedly due to the influence of endorphins. When a nerve impulse reaches the spinal cord, endorphins are released which prevent nerve cells from releasing more pain signals. Immediately after injury, endorphins allow humans to feel a sense of power and control over themselves that allows them to persist with activity for an extended time.

===============================================================================================

So get your FAT OLD ASS OFF THAT COUCH AND GO SKI or SNOWBOARD.

• Like 2