The Big Air Bag

pcc25

hahaha its funny how you all got worked up about some post from some random person, which probably isn't even true. eliminate the park scene? yeah right. if that was the case, then park crue wouldnt have had an 80k budget and they wouldn't have brought in the air bag.

good try, though.

Put your money where your mouth is, junior. I can show a call log from my phone where Barb called me. Furthermore, I can call her back and record the conversation if you want to challenge me. But, make it worth my while. If I can back up my claims, give up your "title" and quit posting here. If I expose you for the punk you are, take it like a man and delete your screen name.

• Like 1

Put your money where your mouth is, junior. I can show a call log from my phone where Barb called me. Furthermore, I can call her back and record the conversation if you want to challenge me. But, make it worth my while. If I can back up my claims, give up your "title" and quit posting here. If I expose you for the punk you are, take it like a man and delete your screen name.

what does toast being a moderator have anything to do with your supposed call with barb? i don't know you, so i have no way of telling if you're usually an upstanding dude or just spouting off every rumor you hear, but from talking to park crew, there's never been any mention of them not existing next year. everything i've heard has been quite the opposite, actually.

zomg! you have barbs number!!!!! can i be your friend? are you TTC6?

Get over it. I do too.

Whether you want to believe it or not, the conversation happened and Barb said those words to me. In fact, I'm looking at the letter Barb mailed me after our conversation last week on my desk right now. Instead of accusing someone you don't know of being a liar, why don't you just go and ask Barb yourself? Wouldn't that be much more intellingent and a lot less childish?

For the record, I never claimed to be somone special, nor do I think I am. Howver, I don't appreciate being called a liar in a public by stangers. Furthermore, I find it ironic that the people that "moderate" this place are the ones who posting like children in this thread.

• Like 1

Who the fuck are you..10 posts in 2 years..you have zero credibility..

You obviously don't understand the difference between quantity and quality. The measure of one's contrubution to a site is not based on how many posts they can spam it with. If it was, you wouldn't have a rating of -291.

The only reason I'm posting this is because what Barb is contemplating could affect many people on this site and I knew those people would want to hear about this so they culd try to stop this from happening

I see what happens when people get into these pissing matches with the "usual suspects" around here. I do not want to get involved in that. So, forget about giving me a hard time and deal with the issue at hand.

Someone special? Phone calls? Snail mail? How do you know Barb so well?

Well, Barack Obama just called my cellphone but I was on the other line with Osama Bin Laden.

This is the last time I'm going to respond to you. Instead of calling me a liar, why don't you and I just have a conference call right now with Barb to verify? At the end of the call, I want a full apology posted by you and the rest of the peanut gallery. If not, you're just some kids running their mouths online trying desperately to look "cool" and failing miserably.

• Like 1

You obviously don't understand the difference between quantity and quality. The measure of one's contrubution to a site is not based on how many posts they can spam it with. If it was, you wouldn't have a rating of -291.

The only reason I'm posting this is because what Barb is contemplating could affect many people on this site and I knew those people would want to hear about this so they culd try to stop this from happening

I see what happens when people get into these pissing matches with the "usual suspects" around here. I do not want to get involved in that. So, forget about giving me a hard time and deal with the issue at hand.

This is the last time I'm going to respond to you. Instead of calling me a liar, why don't you and I just have a conference call right now with Barb to verify? At the end of the call, I want a full apology posted by you and the rest of the peanut gallery. If not, you're just some kids running their mouths online trying desperately to look "cool" and failing miserably.

Interesting. You used an IP back in 2008 when you created this "Method" account, and haven't used that IP associated since. But when I ran a search on that same IP, 287 posts on PASR popped up that were associated with another [banned] account. Anyone care to guess who "Method" really is?

Interesting. You used an IP back in 2008 when you created this "Method" account, and haven't used that IP associated since. But when I ran a search on that same IP, 287 posts on PASR popped up that were associated with another [banned] account. Anyone care to guess who "Method" really is?

I know, I know, I know....:pwn3d:

Take a look at Method's post history. Asking for "third party park reports", inviting people to private parties at Sno, telling dime that "he rides well". The bold and italics in this post seem all to familiar.

Old news I told someone this a few weeks ago when he posted that I rode well in the CB forum and I never met "Method" unless he's a CB employee in disguise. I even pmed him saying hi TTC6 and he said "why you think that" and disappeared until now hehe. Lets all just be nice and get along :wiggle

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE
  • Like 1

this is dumb. method, theyre not getting rid of the parks. yea barb might have hinted at it but she was probably just talking cause she has no idea about parks in the first place.

every single mountain in pa has some kind of park in place. its not going anywhere.

and if you really want to get into it, everyone up there - snowmakers, groomers, hand crew, management, the public - theyre all talking about moving the park. not getting rid of it.

this is dumb. method, theyre not getting rid of the parks. yea barb might have hinted at it but she was probably just talking cause she has no idea about parks in the first place.

every single mountain in pa has some kind of park in place. its not going anywhere.

and if you really want to get into it, everyone up there - snowmakers, groomers, hand crew, management, the public - theyre all talking about moving the park. not getting rid of it.

yeah from what i hear, there is a good chance that sidewinder wont be the park in the near future.