Alien Invasion

gdthomas

What is the deal with the alien invasion this year? I went today and they gave me a comp pass for having a JFBB season pass but they also gave me a camel card but the ladies working in guest services did not seem to know much about it. This year do they just give you a free camelcard then you have to use that and just get the discount from the camel card, instead of getting a free pass everytime?

I'm wondering if that what GD was talking about...sounds as if he went to get his "free ticket courtesy of another season pass" and was handed a camelcard as well as a free ticket. I wonder if they're only giving you one to start, and making you pay at a discounted rate for future tickets. :confused

Yeah, idk the people in guest services called the whole free ticket with a season pass to another mountain thing "Alien Invasion". Yeah atomic is right I went in showed them my JFBB pass and they gave me a free ticket + a camelcard and I tried asking them about it and they just kept telling me about the camelcard discounts.

Rossboy, help us out here man... Your the man with the inside track... I remember 3 years ago they had really sweet deals like $24.99 all day passes and $9.99 lift tix from 3-7 PM... Any chance we ever here of these again? Or just the Camelcard BS...

The camelcard is the same or better deal then those prices especially if they're giving it away for free

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Wait so tickets are not free?

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know the official changes to our Alien Passholders Program. If you come to Camelback now to the end of the season with a current season pass for any other mountain, you will receive a free ticket (first visit only) and a free CamelCard (to use for the rest of the season). If your not totally familiar with the CamelCard here is the link to check it out.

CamelCard

Hope to see everyone on the slopes. And, for the park rats we have the Nike 6.0 "Rep your Crew" Event on the 27th.

Edited by Rossboy14

I called about this a week ago and the lady in the office said it was the same deal as the last 3 years... maybe if it's not they should be letting people know. I'm debating on coming home for spring break pretty much based on the deal since I have a season pass to mountains way up north. If I'm going to have to dish out to ride at cb I think I'll just stay up here... would have been nice to hear it first hand from the lady at the office though.