Whistler '10

KevinThomas

Thread title says it, a few PASR members are steppin out to Whistler for a 5 day shredventure. Justin, Johnny M, and myself got our shit together super last minute and are leaving thursday morning bright and early at 6am. If we make it to whistler on friday for the first day of skiing i'll be amazed with all the variables in planning this thing. We'll be flying to seattle thursday, getting up real early friday and driving to whistler to ski friday-monday, then heading back down monday after skiing and catching a flight home on tuesday. Weather looks decent, pretty dry (fortunately no rain) and whistler's had a bunch of snow this year. Blackcomb's highest level park will be open, and awesome. We'll (try to) keep you guys posted on our skiing and village shitshow. KT.

Thread title says it, a few PASR members are steppin out to Whistler for a 5 day shredventure. Justin, Johnny M, and myself got our shit together super last minute and are leaving thursday morning bright and early at 6am. If we make it to whistler on friday for the first day of skiing i'll be amazed with all the variables in planning this thing. We'll be flying to seattle thursday, getting up real early friday and driving to whistler to ski friday-monday, then heading back down monday after skiing and catching a flight home on tuesday. Weather looks decent, pretty dry (fortunately no rain) and whistler's had a bunch of snow this year. Blackcomb's highest level park will be open, and awesome. We'll (try to) keep you guys posted on our skiing and village shitshow. KT.

must be nice! have fun.

+1 You will be the only people on this board skiing that day so please let the rest of us losers live vicariously though you.

don't you live in colorado? there is still plenty of snow, anywhere you want. Big lines will be in play soon even...

Can we get a one or two line little report... Snow conditions? Open Terrain?

snow's been awesome. i'd say about 3/4 of blackcomb is open, including 7th heaven and jersey cream where we've had some AWESOME spring runs with about 2-3 inches of fresh snow on top of some good spring corn. otherwise we've been lapping the park a bit with some of the best jumps i've ever hit... probably about 50-60 foot+ with real gradual poppy lips that send you up real nice. hopefully tomorrow when it's 55 and sunny we'll log some good shots on the jumps. mikovits has been gettin adventurous on the hip and a few rails, findin his comfort zone. justin snapped his skis, grabbing some demos tomorrow at 9 am and then bakery and then the gondola to get up on the hill to catch a goggle tan. hopefully post some photos soon. peace pasr, time to drink and enjoy the whistler nightlife. KT.

• Like 2

ah for real i'm gonna frink and shit. so many htties in the house here. damn. honnies in the house. so many hot chicks here when whe go out at night. anyway. conditions were prettty damn good the park is a shitton of fun. kinda sucks that justin brok his ski but ew are gonna get him some decent demos to rip tomorra. anywya. posting pix tomorrow for sure. dippin outttt.

ah for real i'm gonna frink and shit. so many htties in the house here. damn. honnies in the house. so many hot chicks here when whe go out at night. anyway. conditions were prettty damn good the park is a shitton of fun. kinda sucks that justin brok his ski but ew are gonna get him some decent demos to rip tomorra. anywya. posting pix tomorrow for sure. dippin outttt.

oh, hello toast drink.gif

sounds legit...enjoy!

Naw he's sober as a Jay Bird laugh.gif Drunk messages are the best no matter what form they come in wiggle.gif

Just got back from the hot tub at the fine Mountainside Lodge. Boy is that thing the way to end a hard day of shredding. put back a couple wildcat strongs (roar!) and a few rockstar/vodka's (which the liquor store sells premixed for three dollars) We're heading out to crystal lounge for some wings and jugs of granville honey lager. Followed by some more hot tubbing and village dicking around. Just wanted to get in the loop here on pasr since i'm not the most active on the boards. hopefully justo or john will post some pics here or there. stoked for one more day of shredding tomorrow! peace pasr, and drunk goodnight. (but not as drunk as toast last night, obvi) KT.

so we have aproblem out here in whistler. they told us toge our chit out of the locker. we are pissssssed. we got our chit out. but its dumb. ice is nice. speed is gooooood. jadip mothers. by the way.

about to head back out in town. smoked some cubans. so goood. jadip.

most ly sunny today on the hill. jadip.

got some good shots on the camera. jadip.

we will post some chit once we got out chit out the locker. jadip.

anybody want to carpul back to Seattle?