Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Could be more than 2-5" for LV and Blue as models are putting this a little more northerly again.

You'll make it to Utah eventually. My fear would be that the flight you are taking to SLC doesn't arrive in Philly the. You are pretty much up shits creek without a paddle.

the arriving flight is coming from punta Cana. As far as I understand, international flights get priority, so at least that bodes well for us.

Snowing again here after a little break in it..temperatures lower than forecasted..also there were 25dbz hands of precip over the lehigh valley earlier but no precip fell just be some really dry air trying to work in. Be careful the roads weren't that good on the way back from Blue and with a little more snow and fast dropping temperatures the roads are gonna be slick. Plus many municipalities are running out of salt.

I laugh how on the weather forums people assume this is our last snowstorm. Haha we could have another blizzard of 93 or 96 ahead...buckle your seatbelts boys and girls could be a bumpy ride.

Also not supposed to be as warm this weekend...low of 7 for the Lehigh valley Saturday morning high of 37...solid snowcover which should persist at least a few more weeks will keep temperatures lower...

After the early but meh start this is shaping up to be pretty pretty good!!!

• Like 2