Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Looks like the snow bomb hoped for in VT has been scaled back quite a bit. Was hoping for something better. May head back up next week.

Temps are looking borderline, so it will probably be another elevation dependent accumulation. The tops of the mountains have fared well, but the stuff down low has struggled. 1-3" is a far cry from earlier estimations, but it looks like more coming Sunday night. These little inch storms add up...
  • Like 1

Temps are looking borderline, so it will probably be another elevation dependent accumulation. The tops of the mountains have fared well, but the stuff down low has struggled. 1-3" is a far cry from earlier estimations, but it looks like more coming Sunday night. These little inch storms add up...

No doubt, the refreshers add up. NWS is forecasting that going into next week, so that'll help. I may head up on Thursday for a few days, gotta be back before the 27th for Mrs. Ghoul's bday. Then head back up in Feb.

No doubt, the refreshers add up. NWS is forecasting that going into next week, so that'll help. I may head up on Thursday for a few days, gotta be back before the 27th for Mrs. Ghoul's bday. Then head back up in Feb.

I'm headed back to DE Tuesday and then I've got to man the ship for a bit. I might make it up for one week in February, but that is yet to be determined.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Macungie&state=PA&site=PHI&textField1=40.5158&textField2=-75.5543&e=0#.Vpj7m5orLMo

I'm not good at posting pics.  guess the temps were just coming from the stupid 104.5 radio station I was listening too, doesn't look like 50 here from NOAA

I'm headed back to DE Tuesday and then I've got to man the ship for a bit. I might make it up for one week in February, but that is yet to be determined.

I hear the stripers are still biting.

Not super ritzy but the Bookstore in Bethlehem is a cool joint.Who wants to talk about the weather anyway, this winter sucks.  Rain this weekend and 50's?  I should dig out the drytop and go kayak.

Not gonna be in the 50s on the poke n hoes. Nice ski weather next several days and more terrain open...whahahahaooey

Not seeing that...167e529985199a2d088d19bc83abfaf6.jpg

Thanks toast!!!