Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Skied some laps and side country with TGR's Fussy Dutchman yesterday. Back of Sterling was Ok, but I called it one and done in the woods, it's sketchy depth wise. We went over to M1 and did 4 laps, beers in the lot with some locals and then home to pack and clean up the house for renters next weekend. Woke up this AM,went out for 3 runs before the wind holds kicked in. Came home to about 20 ft of a 40ft pine that snapped and was laying in my driveway. So, I got to use my new chain saw. Good thing I was already suited up in full rain gear. We're gonna stay another nite and ride out the storm in case something else falls or the power cuts out. Kinda happy to stay, I'm beat from vaping shatter hits and drinking last nite with some friends. Feeling crispy this morning. Wifey passed out, she usually drops a Benadryl before the long ride so she can sleep. Totally useless right now.

The people in the pool that stop by all day giving me money, having to go after and collect from the people who will drive me nuts if they don't get in on time, buying the tickets, copying all of them and then distributing all the copies.

Wow and I thought I dealt with slot of logistics at my job.

Skied some laps and side country with TGR's Fussy Dutchman yesterday. Back of Sterling was Ok, but I called it one and done in the woods, it's sketchy depth wise. We went over to M1 and did 4 laps, beers in the lot with some locals and then home to pack and clean up the house for renters next weekend. Woke up this AM,went out for 3 runs before the wind holds kicked in. Came home to about 20 ft of a 40ft pine that snapped and was laying in my driveway. So, I got to use my new chain saw. Good thing I was already suited up in full rain gear. We're gonna stay another nite and ride out the storm in case something else falls or the power cuts out. Kinda happy to stay, I'm beat from vaping shatter hits and drinking last nite with some friends. Feeling crispy this morning. Wifey passed out, she usually drops a Benadryl before the long ride so she can sleep. Totally useless right now.

Post of the day!!! Love your reports.