Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

If I skip wawa, I can't eat. If I don't eat, I won't have energy and my reflexes will be slow. If my reflexes are slow, I could hit a tree and die. Dying is bad. Thus, it could be argued that skipping wawa is a death sentence

Eat food from your house.

Blue will be open on Wednesday. Nothing official just my prediction. Looked really good when I drove past this morning.

Wouldn't they have announced that already. Nah I'm thinking Thursday or Friday

-1 at the mountain for 1st trax with about 5" of new powder and foot deep drifts. No wind, overcast. Skied the sterling lift line t2b as well as a few other trails that were open. No crowds or waiting in line = 7 morning laps. Might go out again after lunch.

They were blowing on the base of Madonna, I expect to see that open in the next few days.

• Like 2

-1 at the mountain for 1st trax with about 5" of new powder and foot deep drifts. No wind, overcast. Skied the sterling lift line t2b as well as a few other trails that were open. No crowds or waiting in line = 7 morning laps. Might go out again after lunch.

They were blowing on the base of Madonna, I expect to see that open in the next few days.

love smuggs

Nope

Frost was good over the weekend. If I were you and needed a place to ski on Wednesday I would go there and save the gas $$ for when Elk is 100%. Frost opened Demattes and will probably more open by Wed. Plus you'll get a little tree action. Just my 2 cents. 

It's gonna go colder than predicted tonight. Low single digits.

It was a snowmaking storm when I drove past tonight on the way home from work. Somebody call Ahab cause the whales were out on Blue Mt. 

• Like 3