Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Have tix I have already paid reduced rates for at Windham and Blue. Hope I can find a way to still use them. Then I have a kids ski free offer that my pipe dream is to use at Sugarbush on Easter. But I'm not counting my bunnies on using any of those deals at this point.

At least I started my season first weekend of December and got 14 days in so far. More than I did in 2012-13 anyway.

Just bought my first home and carpets and flooring and painting and furniture and etc etc etc and did I mention alimony? Pretty tapped out about now.

Alimony oh Lordy wow...I can understand the furniture though as I dropped almost a grand at unclaimed freight on a couch and bed plus delivery fee...

Yeah, checked distance - too far for one day even from there. But could make a multi day trip somewhere with kids if conditions warrant it in NE. We are all free the 26th through 28th and would be starting in CT.

I don't give up on ski season easy

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Welcome back Ride DE. You sure like mount Ellen. You gonna head up to Stowe or Jay peak at all??

This year it has basically been pointless to free ride, so I've spent most of my days patrolling. The patrol is my Blue Crue. Makes riding much more fun and rewarding. I find Mt. Ellen much more enjoyable to patrol at, so that's why I spend the majority of my time there. It's also much less crowded than South on any given day.

I wanted to get up there for a day or two. I'm headed home shortly and will probably return for Good Friday. If they are still open, I'll give them a shot.