Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Tough call. Probably the Baconator. No mayo though. Mayo is vile.

That assumes that stuff like 5 Guys and Baja Fresh doesn't count as fast food, I consider them a mid category like Fast Casual

Are we long lost brothers? I hate mayo. I gotta do a bag check when I get a baconator. I worked at the Wendy's by dorney park in the summer of 1996. They didn't have the baconator then but had the big bacon classic which was the number 4 combo. They also had a super bar and the girl who was responsible for refilling the items and stirring the salad dressings was named Wendy.

• Like 1

If spring mountain has a longer seasons than a mountain in Vermont, it's pretty obvious the people running that mountain (co-op?) really fucking suck at life

An all natural snow area in fucking Vermont. What are they thinking lol

I remember the first time I saw mad River Glen in March of 2006. Was all skeet spots while sugarbush and Stowe had nice conditions.

• Like 1

Good thing I don't work in Pheonixville very often. KFC/Taco Bell in the same restaurant?!?

That's like God just LOLing at fat guys.

There's a combination Pizza Hut express/Taco Bell on Lehigh street in Allentown in front of the south mall about five minutes from where I live. I typically get breadsticks to go with my Taco Bell.

I would get personal pan pizza there as well but I get my fix on that at the Pizza Hut express inside target. Lots of milfs in there. Good thing about milfs is you know they put out.

There's a combination Pizza Hut express/Taco Bell on Lehigh street in Allentown in front of the south mall about five minutes from where I live. I typically get breadsticks to go with my Taco Bell.

I would get personal pan pizza there as well but I get my fix on that at the Pizza Hut express inside target. Lots of milfs in there. Good thing about milfs is you know they put out.

Combo Taco Bell/Long John Silver in Lansdae, I'm down that way sometimes for work too.

More often than I'd like to.

Sometimes I'm stressed out and just need to get outside and end up at fast food places. Other times I get frustrated trying to figure out what I want to eat to the point where anxiety kicks in and I just say fuck it and get fast food.

I'm really bad about making a decision in general, even more so when it comes to food.

I'm guessing that this isn't much of a surprise to anyone though.