Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Sweet if you want excellent deals I know a lady who works at the Philly Liberty Travel best deals for the Maldives are summer and early fall. If you need her contact info when planning let me know they bulk buy international airfare so get great deals on exotic trips

Where did you go in Europe. I've been to England a few times and France Belgium Switzerland Germany and Amsterdam. I need to get back there soon. Since ski season I've only been to the beach in Delaware. Getting the travel bug.

Sorry to break the bad news, but there is now a decent chance of it coming into the coast. Sorry.

Ride($@DE,

Ridgeracer lives a good 100' in elevation below where i live, and its just a totally different climate. Things are showing signs of winter at my place for sure.

• Like 2

And another heat wave when average temperatures should be in the 70's...

Average temperatures don't happen anymore. The average temperature worldwide has risen several degrees in the last few decades yet the averages they show in weather stats are the average of the last 150 years or so.

Anyway it can be 80 until thanksgiving for all I care. Just be cold for Xmas time

• Like 1

Many are actually 1961-1990 averages and our climate is significantly warmer now than back then. We are getting bugs now that used to be native to the southeast. Surprisingly the leaves are already started to change color.

And we know that's all I really care about...
  • Like 2