SAD

Shadows

only temporary.

i need to stop posting. if i decide to run for office one day all my internet history is going to come up and this huge scandal will break out and i wont get elected.

I would vote for you shadows

I like reading Shadows posts.

me too I vote NO although I miss Sensi and his Bromley posts as well

Edited by Switchsideskier.

You can get some good anti-depressants from your regular family doctor. Better living through chemistry. Look into Wellbutrin. It's only side effect is possible weight loss, and you don't have any weight to lose. My wife is a psychologist - maybe I can have her give you a call or something.

• Like 2

how hilarious is this joke right?

therapy costs too much.

im old school like doug too. no bookmarks. i come on here by unconciously choosing to every day.

ps. um WTF jeff.

I've decided not to ban you. You didn't do anything wrong... :modpower:

If shadows lost any weight he would cease to exist on this planet, not that i have much room to talk.

:sniffcrack:

You can get some good anti-depressants from your regular family doctor. Better living through chemistry. Look into Wellbutrin. It's only side effect is possible weight loss, and you don't have any weight to lose. My wife is a psychologist - maybe I can have her give you a call or something.

no health insurance.

believe me, i am fully briefed on every medication out there.

as well as how the brain works. mainly because this stuff is incredibly interesting but also because im effected directly.

neurotransmitters...glial cells...electrical currents through synapses...receptors...L dopa... serotonin... norepeneprhine... what each medicine does to the chemistry of your brain and why... i love it, makes me feel incredibly crazy but im glad i know it.

135lbs

Edited by Shadows

• 2 weeks later...