WNEP Ski Card

RyanPhillip

One of my buddies at work sent me this link. Thought I would pass it along seems like a pretty good deal if anyone wants to hit up some different hills. Oh, and the deal is valid for both mid week and weekend.

For $99 you get one lift ticket to Plattekill, Greek Peak, JF/BB, Sno, Camelback, Shawnee, Mountain Creek, and Sawmill

http://wnep.upickem.net/engine/Splash.aspx?contestid=44331

• Like 2

If I skied all those places would be a good deal. I only see myself hitting jack frost and will likely be a free ticket from ThinkSnow

Note to ThinkSnow; only give Doug a free ticket if he mans up and becomes a supporter of PASR.

• Like 3

Note to ThinkSnow; only give Doug a free ticket if he mans up and becomes a supporter of PASR.

i completely agree.

on another note, i purchased this ticket thing. now i know i'll be able to get to those places without spending a ton of money... just driving. i'll most definitely hit JF, BB, Camelback... so it pays for itself there. i see mysef hitting another 3 of these, or at least i have hopes to.

Ordered for the wife and I. Hope there aren't crazy restrictions. Didn't see any.

Only restrictions I saw and not bad at all....

Restrictions

Valid until 05/16/2012 12:00 AM.

Valid for one lift ticket at each participating mountain.

Not valid on holidays: 12/24/11 thru 1/1/12, 1/14/11 thru 1/16/11, 2/18/11 thru 2/20/11

Ski Card will expire on 06/01/2012 Cash back for unused portion? NO

No cash value.

Not valid with any other promotion.

Tax and gratuity not included.

No refunds. All sales are final.

I'd have ordered one for myself in a heartbeat if I wasn't committed to being at JF every weekend and I wasn't saving my remaining time off from work to go out west....

yeah you have that commitment already. plus it's a lot further for you to drive as opposed to those living in the LV and pocono area.

Hmmm this pass actually sounds great. I haven't been able to get the chance to ski as much as I use to since I've been in college. I wasn't planning on getting a season pass this year either. I had called big boulder to purchase the college discounted pass for $319. Says the deal ends 12/12/11 and JFBB promotes it along with 4 other mountains. I was told you have to go to mount snow in order to get that pass. Well in that case I said F that, I would spend over $100 just in gas to go to vermont and back. My parents live right at the bottom of sno and it use to be my home mountain until it started becoming more of a ghost town. The WNEP pass offer is a great deal and even tho I mostly ride over my Christmas break, I only wouldnt be able to ride for 6 days according to the WNEP offer. If anyone has any more offer like this please send them over in a PM. Broke college kids still need to ski at least 20 days to feel happy about their ski season :cheers:

i got my card in the mail today. it's like a punch card with the different places on the back, which includes:

Camelback

Sno

JFBB x2

Shawnee

Platekill

Mountain Creek

Greek Peak

Sawmill

pretty pumped that jfbb is on twice. can't wait to get out there anywhere. ski season will be here in PA soon.

• Like 1