BREAKING NEWS!

fluffy

A source close to the management of JFBB, speaking on condition of anonymity, has revealed that JFBB and Peak Resorts are close to signing a deal with jordan for exclusive use of his homemade snow guns.

JFBB has long been known for its advanced snowmaking system and top level snowmaking staff, but adding this state-of-the-art technology will undoubtedly give them a huge advantage over the other Pocono resorts. What is unclear at this point is whether the agreement will also include expert training from jordan himself. While JFBB has had much success under Peak Resorts, hiring the nation's leading authority on all things snow related could be a little too pricey.

One thing is certain. The addition of jordan's backyard guns will enable Boulder Park to open no later than tomorrow morning.

This news comes on the heals of an announcement by John Deere that it has partnered with jordan to develop a line of compact, gasoline powered groomers. Stay tuned to PASR news for updates.

• Like 2

Jordan - please make sure to blow enough snow this year to stay open past March 13th. Closing the same weekend as a resort in Pottstown, well.....we will just leave it at that. Put down some good snow in the glades, on the elevator and on risk it. The stuff off the slopes is what sets JF apart from other ski areas, so treat these areas just the same as any slope.

Thanks

• Like 2

Jordan - please make sure to blow enough snow this year to stay open past March 13th. Closing the same weekend as a resort in Pottstown, well.....we will just leave it at that. Put down some good snow in the glades, on the elevator and on risk it. The stuff off the slopes is what sets JF apart from other ski areas, so treat these areas just the same as any slope.

Thanks

THIS!

Wait, Fluffy is Huff? The guy who used to build those god awful (motocross style) jumps at BB with no landings, and got the park logic guys fired because they apparently called him out on his sucky-ness at park building?

Why did I never know this before

This is pure gold

• Like 3

Wait, Fluffy is Huff? The guy who used to build those god awful (motocross style) jumps at BB with no landings, and got the park logic guys fired because they apparently called him out on his sucky-ness at park building?

Why did I never know this before

This is pure gold

HAHAHA! Pure gold indeed! There is so much gold in this thread I don't know where to begin. A double selfing by jordan AND an epic meltdown from Gaperstine.

Where did you disappear to you giant-headed poser? Are you regretting the handie you gave to the mod for the information which led you to incorrectly believe I am Hufnagle?

Oh ya, Hufnagle didn't have one single thing to do with the firing of the Park Logic guys. Get your facts straight you idiot.

why don't you fill us in and get my facts straight for me?

why would a mod give me information that would incorrectly lead me to thinking you are Huff? I got that from what you and shadows posted.

If you decided I am Hufnagle based on what Shadows and I posted above then you are a bigger moron than I thought.

I did fill you in. Hufnagle had zero to do with the dismissal of PL. He wasn't sad when they were gone, but he had no say or influence in any of that. You should stick to what you know and go hit some deep pow lines....oh wait, you're a terrible skier too. LOLjordan.

Cool pics. My little sister could ski that. I've seen you ski broseph. Not pretty.

You don't even know. I ski double black diamonds and extreme terrain all the time! You probably stick to the blue squares!

have fun tracking out those groomers! Maybe you can work up the courage to ski thunderbolt this year!

Edited by jordan

I think you guys need to settle this with a ski-off at Mt. Bohemia, the most EXTREME mountain in the midwest.....

Dude I heard that place has TRIPLE black diamonds! And everything there is EXXXXXTREME!!!11

however, I think our race should be on the INDY BOWL EXXXTREME TERRAIN at keystone, some pitches exceed 35 degrees! read about it for yourself!!!111!!one

http://adventuretravel.about.com/od/skiingandsnowboarding/qt/IndependenceBow.htm

• Like 1

Dude I heard that place has TRIPLE black diamonds! And everything there is EXXXXXTREME!!!11

however, I think our race should be on the INDY BOWL EXXXTREME TERRAIN at keystone, some pitches exceed 35 degrees! read about it for yourself!!!111!!one

http://adventuretrav...pendenceBow.htm

hahahahah Indy bowl OVER 35 degrees!!!! oh the humanity ! This shit can't be for realz.....

Ski Denton has a white diamond, I think it may be a triple now but for awhile it was the only white diamond I've even seen.

I think I'll start with Indy and then work my way up to the extreme Hogan Bowl at Abasin, that shit is a good 300 ft were you can find "some unbelievably, I mean unbelievably, deep snow in there."

The entire discussion though is without merit as Jordan tours with a women, a real live women with boobs and all that shit. That is like the fucking holy grail of skiing, that 1 in a billion girl who actually enjoys touring and booting some ribbon in July for 3 hours. A female of the species that enjoys touring is the ultimate trump card its magic is supreme, no amount of bro brah dick waving trumps fucking in a 4 season tent in the middle of nowhere....game over Subzero wins!