Catskills Weekend Dates  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekends would you go?

• 2/17-2/18
    • 2/25-2/26
    • 3/3-3/4
    • 3/10-3/11
    • After Blue closes

A bunch of us have WNEP cards that include Greek Peak and Plattekill, so it's time to start thinking about some dates. Of course those without the cards are welcome, but you're on your own for lift tickets.

Let's pick a date and show NY how PA skiers and riders come together.

Can't you ski free or discounted most places since you're a ski instructor??

Depends on the Mt. Most places will give you a discounted "industry" ticket if you bring a letter. The discount varies. I know Whiteface will do a nice discount. Every place in Utah did like $15 or $18 off with the exception of Alta who needed something arranged in advance. I don't even think the local places do freebies anymore. I think I tried at Elk last year and got a no but it was a weekend.

Ease up mother fuckers, this constant kick the door down walk in and swing your dick around is getting played out.

I know everyone is trying to impress the same 30 people who post here but this low boil cold war shit is boring.

Start a one time e thug thread let them go at it or make your piece with it, either way cut the shit.

The hilarious part is we are a bunch of above average skiers from PA, nobody is impressed except below average skiers from PA. LOL

• Like 4

Ease up mother ........except below average skiers from PA. LOL

Its just a message board, pretty sure no one on here holds any real bad feelings. Just a way to pass some time.

This little message board community would not be the same without GSS, Toast, Shadows or many others, I hope they all stick around and keep posting.

• Like 1

Ease up mother fuckers, this constant kick the door down walk in and swing your dick around is getting played out.

I know everyone is trying to impress the same 30 people who post here but this low boil cold war shit is boring.

Start a one time e thug thread let them go at it or make your piece with it, either way cut the shit.

The hilarious part is we are a bunch of above average skiers from PA, nobody is impressed except below average skiers from PA. LOL

So true.

This board is torn between the GSS fans and groupies and the wet blanket/sandy vaginas.....unfortunately some of the GSS groupies like Dime, Moe Ghould, Sexkitten, Chippy and TP4 aren't as active anymore. The most active bunch is a high school cliche from hick high. I love the free for all aspect of the Internet. Mrs Snowbunski should post on here. I bet she's not as easily offended as her husband.

Ironic how all your so called "groupies" don't post here much anymore. It's a shame too because most of them are pretty cool.

I don't have any groupies myself, just friends, aquaintences, and people that I enjoy conversing with on message boards that share the same interests/hobbies that I do.

Just Curious, How many internet message boards, and lists have you been banned from again?

Yeah cool people. It's all good Timeless you've always been a bloody wanker to me and a bit of a scaliwag but nothing some fish and chips and some bitters couldn't fix maybe smoke a fag and hit the loo together.

thats bollocks :wiggle complete rubbish, I'm off for some earl grey and cucumber sandwiches, ta ta

• Like 1