Where else could of I have gone

tom nepa

Went to sno yesterday like I do almost every Saturday and even though I wasnt feeling great I had a good time as usual so i ask Where else could have I have gone to do all of the following. Race a good NASTAR course, Ski some very steep terain, KIds could ride a good terrain park,( i will give up the fact that boulder has better parks but that is all they have), have pictures taken for free and posted on their site and free to copy, have a good meal and reasonably priced beers in the sno grill. I could go on.

All said Sno has become the best overall mt around they have battled the weather all year and done a great job of snowmaking and grooming to make conditions as good as possible.

Went to sno yesterday like I do almost every Saturday and even though I wasnt feeling great I had a good time as usual so i ask Where else could have I have gone to do all of the following. Race a good NASTAR course, Ski some very steep terain, KIds could ride a good terrain park,( i will give up the fact that boulder has better parks but that is all they have), have pictures taken for free and posted on their site and free to copy, have a good meal and reasonably priced beers in the sno grill. I could go on.

All said Sno has become the best overall mt around they have battled the weather all year and done a great job of snowmaking and grooming to make conditions as good as possible.

Thank you! Wish I was able to get more pics Sunday but my back decided not to want to stay at work..but here is what I did get from Saturday:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150667598021138.450943.288781601137&type=1

Along with others......

BTW, anyone see a pic on our FB or web site..and you would like the master copy...just email me at kevin@snomtn.com with the file name and pic number and I'll get it right out to you.....no charge. All I ask is leave the Moose logo on the pic.

Also....testing out some new guns...might add a few next year to increase our snow making capacity...have a pic of the new style/model in the link above, and yes, despite the rotten non winter weather we are having...it's been a pretty good year and we're holding our own and I can honestly say we are winning back a lot of customers, and I hear from them daily..and at the mountain face to face, so...if you haven't been up yet, please try, esp this weekend as we have the torchlight parade & fireworks Saturday evening.

Oh..forgot to mention..we are in the process of adding and repairing existing lights..so, no..I didn't forget about some of the concerns some have voiced back in October. Workin' on it.

Sno has very steep terrain? Hop turns required on White Lightning??? Blue was the best place in PA yesterday morning hands down..

Steepest vertical terrain in Pa.

Nice to hear they had a great time.

Lot's going on this weekend with Prez Day and all....the Torchlight Parade and of course the fireworks on Saturday evening. Also gonna have the TV crews out on the mountain Sunday for The Great Outdoors show around 1pm

I just wanted to say that this thread title is just about the worst case of Pennsyltuckey grammar I've ever seen. That is all.

Oh well...all of us are guilty of butchering posts up pretty good with the fantastic grammar this area is known to have!

Anywayz....lol....Presidents Day Weekend is now here and we're expecting and have already booked quite a crowd. Weather looks good, although that storm to the South of us missing us by a hair stinks,..but, such is the luck of a NE PA Skier this season.

We're ready, ALL lifts running..should be at 100% all weekend...park has been rebuilt & I hope all of you have a great weekend.