Busy weekendish?

peski28

There's a bunch going on this weekend. Timbo rail jam saturday and i believe a big air comp on the falls in the afternoon/evening. Then the Redbull sled debautchery thing sunday. Looks like semi decent weather, i'll definately be up. Spectating, hydrating, and generally gimping around. Leaving the blood on the jacket and everything haha, hope to see some ppl up there.

Yea ill def be hydrating hard. Good products have come out to keep you hydrated lately too like Nugget Nectar, and very soon my Aprihop. Glad to hear some ppl will be up, i'll have my goggles on trying to get a tan.

Sobey, broke my tibia at Bear in the kinda but not really big air since i overshot the landing. That was sunday the 12th, surgery next day for some metal and now im just laid up bored as shit. Thank god for HD and xbox, getting really good at the Nürburgring haha.

I had fun this season for sure mikovits, skiing is skiing and i will always love it and I definately miss it right now. But it was so frustrating to be a jibhonk this year, wait for sidewinder, not have enough snow to make big jumps and have to roll with it, medium air comp at bear... just subpar conditions the whole season has frustrated me i guess.

• Like 1

this year i've skiing the most i've ever skiied in a single season...that's not bad considering the piss-poor conditions around here. i think the thing that depresses me the most is the general lack of snow cover; it just didn't feel like winter at all. so even though i have done (and continue to do) a lot of skiing this season, i just feel so blaah about it. here's hoping to a *much* better winter next season!

• Like 1

From Eastern PA Bump and Jump fb Page :cheers:

This Saturday at 12:30PM at Blue Mountain we are having the 3rd annual Bump and Jump. There are discounted lift tickets at Registration Only $35.00 compared to $59.00 for an all day pass. Prizes will include... $500.00 in cash, Helmets, Poles, Ski Bags, Gloves, and other Ski Gear. There will be Free Beer (must be 21) and Free Soda for all competitors. The first 75 registered will get a FREE Bump and Jump T Shirt. *Helmets are Required* Other sponsors include... SkiTillIDie.com, Sports Chalet, Stowe Ski Shops, Kaspers Pool and Spas and West End Awards

• Like 1