Bethlehembrew works

RidgeRacer

I don't care how fucking sober you are or think you are, when a cop pulls you over for going 56 in a 45 and gives you a breathalyzer test after you just left the Bethlehem Brew Works.... it's Fucking SCARY!!!

Yes I easily passed, no I wasn't drunk, no I didn't get a ticket, just a warning, but

it's still some scary shit.

just saying....

Phillycore which road near brew works is 45mph? 378 is 55mph and there are usually cops at overpasses above. Sorry I didnt make it. I was out the past four nights and needed a break from drinking especially with one of my favorite holidays today.

378 heading south. A Lower Saucon officer has the most DUI convictions in the state. Probably the guy that had a chat with PC.

They like to sit along 378 South on the back side downgrade of South Mountain. That's where a buddy got nabbed a while back.

mmhmm...i swear if you sneeze...they'll pull you over. They give a ton of warnings, coincidentally, because they want to get rid of you so they can spend more time looking for DUIs.

mmhmm...i swear if you sneeze...they'll pull you over. They give a ton of warnings, coincidentally, because they want to get rid of you so they can spend more time looking for DUIs.

Lower Saucon are the worst. They once pulled the wife over on suspicion for having tires on the yellow line on a curve...

And yes skittletinis are the shiznit. (Do people still say shiznit?)

It's a fringe term now... I've heard it once or twice in the past year from old school nerds who are out of touch with the new slang... In another year, it's definitely out...

• Like 1

I've heard it once or twice in the past year from old school nerds who are out of touch with the new slang...

Describes me perfectly. Im bringing shiznit back and adding "izzle" to the end of nouns. Now off to listen to the theme song from "friends" as performed by the Rembrandts.

• 3 months later...