Bear creek Can Classic July 8th or something like that

PASKIINGSUCKS

I must say I am really enjoying bear creek putting on so many alcohol related events. This one seems to be right up my alley. All kinds of beer in can form and all kinds of backyard beer drinking games. Shoes, quates??, beanbag cornhole stuff, ladder ball, you know all that drunken BBQ stuff.

Anybody see this advertised or interested??

I'll take any one of ya on in some shoes if ya think ya got skills.

Yeah, I didn't feel like checking my spelling. Quoits or whatever. You know what the hell I mean haha. The little saucer shits that I'm really terrible at throwing and are damn near impossible to get a ringer with. Pretty sure they invented the game of horseshoes just so it'd be easier to ring it round the pole.

Your punctuation is about as bad as my spelling. Was that a question or what?? Text form communication will be the downfall of all social interaction, you heard it here first.

I'm just stoked to get drunk and throw some metal shit.

Quates © ¿

Tooshay good sir, well done.

Doug, as appealing as that sounds I think I'll pass on shacking up with you and 7 of your cornhole buddies. Part of me wants to stay at that hotel sometime just cause it's so baller, but I can't bring myself to do it as i could actually walk home from bear creek in about 10 minutes.

Course if I did stay there that would mean I could use those fancy ass brand new tennis courts they got up there. Wonder if they're open to the public.

Somethin tells me getting shitfaced and hanging with the grilledsteeze would actually be a good time.

Edited by PASKIINGSUCKS

I must say I am really enjoying bear creek putting on so many alcohol related events. This one seems to be right up my alley. All kinds of beer in can form and all kinds of backyard beer drinking games. Shoes, quates??, beanbag cornhole stuff, ladder ball, you know all that drunken BBQ stuff.

Anybody see this advertised or interested??

I'll take any one of ya on in some shoes if ya think ya got skills.

I'll take your horsehoe challenge.

Well we could all stay at PASkiingSucks house. I had no idea the BC hotel was baller....that prob means no free breakfast.

What my 1 bedroom cottage lacks in floor space is easily made up for in yard space, bring a tent I guess is what I'm saying. Dude have you seen their lodge and hotel recently??? Top notch I must say, and I've been to some of the bigger resorts up in New England. It's obscene the amount of cash they put into that place.

ZZ I'm always down for throwing some shoes, don't know how they're gonna play it though as it seems some of the games are open play and others are being used for tournaments. Not sure if everybody is gonna be allowed to just show up and throw shoes. They do seem to not be advertising costs for any of this though so I might sign up for a shoe tourny if it's free.

Also it should be said that I have heard very good things about the bass fishing in the lower pond there. Like really good things, and I can vouch for some of it as I've caught a bass or two out of there myself already along with perch and catfish. I've heard there are some huuuuuuge catfish in there actually. I think they charge like 5 bones for a year long fishing permit to their lake or something like that.

Edited by PASKIINGSUCKS

The bear creek site say 20 dollars for a season of fishing. Next time you are in the central bucks county area you need to stop and pitch a game of shoes at my place. If the bear creek thing is a tournament I'd be up for that.

How the heck do catfish make it to that pond at BC? Do they stock it???

Chased in there by a dogfish.

• 2 months later...