HAINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jordan

up in haines for the week...we are having some beautiful weather...skies 2 heli days so far, and it looks like today and tomorrow are going to be great too!

one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, and some of the best skiing on earth!.

more to come...

483854_10101440170553563_953000880_n.jpg

Edited by jordan
  • Like 3

Here's a couple more from the 2nd run we skied yesterday. The first is me at the top of the ridge we got dropped off at. This was a really crazy landing for the heli, since the ridge is about 4 feet wide. In the distance, you can see our guide digging out a landing zone to make future landings on this ridge easier for the pilots.

The second is one of the other skiers in the group skiing the line. This one was STEEP, way steeper than anything I would probably be able to ski in winter snow conditions in colorado....pretty much ever

483808_10101443384901983_1288563654_n.jp

537340_10101443406069563_1174754971_n.jp

Weather day today, and we leave tomorrow. Probably going to go on a little skin later. Ill post a full TR of this trip at some point. Total of four AMAZING days of heli skiing and 20 runs..we skied every day from tuesday thru friday. we got a great weather window which I am very thankful for. Already making plans to come back...be warned, if you do this you will not only be doing it once!

Jordan

Edited by jordan
  • Like 2