New Website..new look, online pass purchasing now available.

KCSKI

The Moose is gone? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the best for the mountain this year under new ownership!

I think your more disappointed that you weren't able to purchase the rights to the moose

KC, Do you know if they have looked at putting in a Disc Golf course in at the mountain? If they put in a solid 18 hole course, I believe it would get used. We have no need for the "beginner" crap that camelback put in. The cost is not terribly high; 400-500 per basket. I think a course would give Dads something to do while the family is at the waterpark. I live 5 minutes from the mountain and I have to drive over 30 minutes to get to the nearest course. Just a thought; not sure if it would even be considered.

• Like 1

KC, Do you know if they have looked at putting in a Disc Golf course in at the mountain? If they put in a solid 18 hole course, I believe it would get used. We have no need for the "beginner" crap that camelback put in. The cost is not terribly high; 400-500 per basket. I think a course would give Dads something to do while the family is at the waterpark. I live 5 minutes from the mountain and I have to drive over 30 minutes to get to the nearest course. Just a thought; not sure if it would even be considered.

We did that a few years ago...however it wasn't very popular at all....then again it may not have been laid out nor marketed properly either, I wasn't involved with activites like I am now, but I will pass this along.

Also on the agenda for Summer activities is Mountain Biking..this was looked into last Summer but with the BK everything ground to a halt. We are activly looking for a group that would be interested in fomulating a trail system. Considering that it's already May I doubt anything could be done this season, but for 2014 I think I can say the mountain is keenly interested in it. Off the cuff interest in a Skate Park as well...this being my idea that I keep bringing up, one that can also be utilised in the Winter as well since a ton of boarders are also extreme bikers/skateboarders as well..I think it would be a good add to activities.

Lol..as far as the Moose...well lets just say he has "Moved On"

We did that a few years ago...however it wasn't very popular at all....then again it may not have been laid out nor marketed properly either, I wasn't involved with activites like I am now, but I will pass this along.

Also on the agenda for Summer activities is Mountain Biking..this was looked into last Summer but with the BK everything ground to a halt. We are activly looking for a group that would be interested in fomulating a trail system. Considering that it's already May I doubt anything could be done this season, but for 2014 I think I can say the mountain is keenly interested in it. Off the cuff interest in a Skate Park as well...this being my idea that I keep bringing up, one that can also be utilised in the Winter as well since a ton of boarders are also extreme bikers/skateboarders as well..I think it would be a good add to activities.

Lol..as far as the Moose...well lets just say he has "Moved On"

Interesting, Thanks... Yeah, I never knew you had a course on the mountain and i live five minutes away. Anyway just a thought.

• Like 1