51st state?

RidgeRacer

It'll never happen but interesting. Now if we can just get PA to break off from philly we'd be set. :)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/northern-colorado-wants-secede-colorado-174432609.html

Set ? You mean uneducated and without a redeeming quality for non rednecks. Shit that isn't fair to rednecks, I know alot of rednecks that love philly.

The anti-philly element of PA are ignorant retards that lack refinement and culture. Philadelphia is a great city, a gem on the EC, those that believe otherwise are doing themselves a disservice. Yeeehaw billy lets go spend all our frackin money on ugly ass strippers in wellsborough and then buy another 1956 Ford dualie so we can bitch about gas being 4$ a gallon while we get .4mpg. PA is a great state but half of the people that live here are straight up willful retards that don't know anything about anything that doesn't exist 5mins from where they shit.

Succession bullshit is fantasy land crap in which all of you problems stem from that which gives you the ability to bitch about those problems in the first place. WTF is northern CO or VT going to do on their own. Shit VT can't pay the bills without fed money as it is yet these types think the state will magically shit cheese money or whatever the second you make the feds go away. Never mind the 1000000x bigger issues of trade agreements, security and wtf you do about borders. Will NH honor bs VT passports when they all flock to the rock pile, shit will it even be worth the hassle of building some kind of customs facilities ?

None of this shit gets thought out, its all bs, a simple delusion to solve all of life's problems. Gov't is the price we pay for having someone to blame.

• Like 3

Lol. Wow. So many generalities.

While my bit about Philly was a joke (sort of), I actually lived within the city limits for about 25 years. Hell I even worked for the city out of college for a few years. And while I do not consider myself an "ignorant retard that lacks refinement and culture" nor is my name "yeehaw Billy" I think that my reasons for not buying into your notion that the city is some jewel of the Nile are plenty valid. But that's another story all together.

I'm just fucking with you, it's summer nothing should be taken all that seriously.

• Like 1