State of PASR v. GSS

Johnny Law

Khzp4.jpg

My client has recently informed me of a grave, miscarriage of justice, one so foul and putrid we can no longer proceed in silence.

There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Approx 1 week ago Mr. GSS allegedly used the term "sandy vagina" in reference to another member. At no time did he actually believe this member had one, a vagina, or two sand in the aforementioned vagina. Rather the term sandy vagina is protected speech under Title 12 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Communications Decency Act and Anthony DiMeo, III v. Tucker Max as it is made by a known 3rd party, not using a telecommunications device as defined under 47 USC 223 and is of a satirical nature.

In response to this my client has suffered under the onerous weight of mod preview, in what only can be described as a willful and knowing desire to inflict further emotional pain my client has been unable to get any posts past the so called "mod" preview. This process has become a vindictive and malicious attempt to silence my client. This is preposterous, outrageous, egregious.

Mr. GSS is a fine upstanding gentlemen, a scholar, a spitter of hot beats and runs a pedophile skiing rehabilitation program as evidenced by his work with a one, IwantIceCream. In addition to his service within the LV he has an extensive and productive relationship with PASR. Although we are confident that damages would be returned, my client being the man that he is, has requested that we limit our complaint only to the restoration of positing rights.

What say you fellow posters ? Do you support the tyrannical reign of malicious mod's, hell bent on preserving their power and authority ? Or do you stand with your common man, the eagle of American freedom, the cheese on your Mc Double one Grilled Steeze Sandwich ? The choice is yours but remember history is watching.......

• Like 7

I don't think I can ever see him as " your common man" or an "eagle of American freedom" but I can definitely see him as a Mc Double and the board is certainly less entertaining without him.

My vote is for free speech within the limits of decency and this seems like overly harsh punishment, give him his freedom to post.

I don't think I can ever see him as " your common man" or an "eagle of American freedom" but I can definitely see him as a Mc Double and the board is certainly less entertaining without him.

My vote is for free speech within the limits of decency and this seems like overly harsh punishment, give him his freedom to post.

I agree.

Free the man!

I can decide for myself what I want to ignore, don't need someone deciding for me what's relevant or not. I'm not a huge fan of staff censoring content, and I have to imagine it would save a lot of the mods' time if it were done a lot less.

• Like 2

Info and disclaimer.

"We want PASkiandRide to be a fun place to talk about skiing and snowboarding, in and around Pennsylvania. We want our members to be able to voice they?re opinion, and not feel like censorship is staring them down. While we allow such free speech, we do not expect members to become out of hand, which then intervention will be required. Please enjoy our site and keep it clean!"

• Like 3

I'm the one who banned GSS. After he called Ridge Racer a "fuckhead" in the 2012 Update thread, I issued the following general warning.

Next person who posts bullshit in this thread is banned. Don't tempt me, I'm drunk and don't give a fuck.

The site Admin, agreed.

I support this statement.

He continued to troll the 2012 Update thread afterwards and therefore he was banned.

This is a private forum, he has no natural rights to post or insult any members here. He chooses to continue to be confrontational with members in good standing after numerous sanctions (post deletions, mod preview, temp bans).

Edited by RootDKJ
Mixed up who GSS insulted (Ride Delaware and Ridge Racer)
  • Like 2

I will say this:

-GSS makes the forum much more active

-GSS does post some entertaining trip reports

-GSS does have some witty comments

On the flip side:

-He is often far too crude and personally demeaning with some of his comments and seems to forget that some people post here for their enjoyment, not to be bashed and demeaned for no good reason

-This would not be the first time that he has offended an online forum with hurtful insensitive enough posts to be banned (see lifetime ban at Alpine Zone)

-He feels like he has to post in every single thread despite having nothing to say, and often says something completely off basis or retarded, like his go to "sick bird" comment

-He repeatedly gets put on mod preview and has now been banned, and he still refuses to curtail his behavior even the slightest

-His behavior has led to several decent posters leaving over the past few years, and the potential departure of Ridge Racer just two weeks ago

-He doesn't seem to grasp the concept that by acting like a jackwagon repeatedly, instantly assaulting new members, and causing some other posters to leave, he is slowly killing the site that he supposedly gets a bunch of enjoyment out of (there are plenty of posts on AlpineZone from other members who say he contacted them in his attempts to get back on the board and their board is still operating just fine)

I also believe that his close skiing relationship with Jeff has also gotten him some leniency in his behavior, his reinstatement, and his attitude. If we want it to be his personal message board, we could rename it "gssskisandridespaandcanactlikeanassclownonline.com"

I will be the first person to say that the site is more active when he is around. It is also a wash for enjoyment since the good content is always negated by some asinine or offensive comment. I do enjoy some of his posts. Shit, I often post dumb shit in random threads, but I realize that I have no place there, and I am personally trying to curtail that.

I have no personal beef with the guy. The one time I met him, I found him quite enjoyable. However, my experience with him on here is quite the opposite.

I have no standing here as I am not a moderator or administrator, but I think the facts speak for themselves.

If he has no interest in being a productive member of the forum, and just wants to use it for his personal venting or bullshit, then I have no problem in letting him go. The repetitive mod preview off mod preview banning cycle doesn't seem to be getting through to him. Do what you will, but I for one hope he attempts to get his shit together if he is allowed to stay here and wants to stay here.

Edited by Ride Delaware ?
  • Like 1

So if I call someone a fuckhead or sandy vagina again I'll get banned?? But if somebody calls me a douchebag it's ok??? I feel like I am being unfairly targeted. How about this don't ban me...let me post what I want and if people don't like my posts they can be out on ignore.

Yes. If you feel like someone posts a personal attack against you, please report the post.

I bet that comment really hurt!!!! Sickbird

RideDE despite bannings and such I'm not going to curtail my behavior..I'm going to post whatever I want. Atomic Jeff wanted be to write a public apology for calling Ridge a sandy V... Fuck that. Why would I say I'm sorry for something I'm not sorry for. That would just be insincere. I'm just trying to keep it 100 here.

And because of that I would have no problems in keeping you 100 off here... It's useless, Fuck It...

At least Jeff thought of making you write an apology... That's almost making you accountable (and yes, I realize how retarded that sounds on a message board)

So if I call someone a fuckhead or sandy vagina again I'll get banned?? But if somebody calls me a douchebag it's ok??? I feel like I am being unfairly targeted. How about this don't ban me...let me post what I want and if people don't like my posts they can be out on ignore.

If your being a douchebag, then by all means you should be called out on it. He was just trying to be a reasonable guy, not a "sandy vagina"
  • Like 1

I miss the Ski999, Papasteeze, FirstGradeTeacher and TTC6 years on here...it's funny how Root and Toast are all on Atomic Jeff's jock but they don't even like him. K sura sura whatever will be will be.

You drove all of them away.

• Like 2

I miss the Ski999, Papasteeze, FirstGradeTeacher and TTC6 years on here...it's funny how Root and Toast are all on Atomic Jeff's jock but they don't even like him. K sura sura whatever will be will be.

Actually, we think you're the one on his jock. I love Jeff in the same manly way as Toast, GSSucks, Justo, KT and TMaki (ok maybe a little more so with TMaki :wub:)

Info and disclaimer.

"We want PASkiandRide to be a fun place to talk about skiing and snowboarding, in and around Pennsylvania. We want our members to be able to voice they?re opinion, and not feel like censorship is staring them down. While we allow such free speech, we do not expect members to become out of hand, which then intervention will be required. Please enjoy our site and keep it clean!"

I'll post it once again because apparently you think calling someone "fuck head" doesn't fall within the rules as posted above.

I get the whole "I'm a tough guy and I'm keepin it real, I'll post whatever i want" bull shit but personal attacks are kind of fucked up man. Civility has its place. If you want a place without rules, start your own forum. Who knows you just may avoid a banning there.

Ps I didn't ask that you get banned I just stated that I would move on because I'd rather not read "cum tastes good". Why is it that no one else has a problem with the mods except for you?

0330chewbacca_zpsa66fae00.jpg

...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider before we decide GSS's innocence or guilt. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

• Like 6

Ease up players it's a joke, it's meant to be funny, it's parody for the summer doldrums. I can't believe someone actually wrote back as if it was a legal argument. LOL

This is a skiing message board in which 3 months time most of the people posting shit on each other are going to be drinking beers in a parking lot and focusing on what's important in life, beer and skiing.

Don't turn this into some super serious circle jerk, the response I was looking for was maybe a lol with some kind of update on his posting status.

This online thing is a game, a way to entertain and maybe spread some info, it shouldn't become a point of division. I get it, I understand maybe you don't like GSS or something he said but it's just the internet, its just 10 of the same dudes chattering to each other. Why not keep it easy ? Why not be more sparring with the ban hammer ? If you don't like what has been said make it known and let the peeps work it out, all the ban hammer accomplishes is having this crap slow burn for months.

PS I love everyone, I would consider giving you a kidney if necessary....LOL

• Like 1

I'll post it once again because apparently you think calling someone "fuck head" doesn't fall within the rules as posted above.

I get the whole "I'm a tough guy and I'm keepin it real, I'll post whatever i want" bull shit but personal attacks are kind of fucked up man. Civility has its place. If you want a place without rules, start your own forum. Who knows you just may avoid a banning there.

Ps I didn't ask that you get banned I just stated that I would move on because I'd rather not read "cum tastes good". Why is it that no one else has a problem with the mods except for you?

Completely understandable about the word filters/replacements. For the record, it was another forum member who had suggested that one to me. I would turn them off, however Jeff has (temporarily) limited my access to them.

Edited by RootDKJ