BC opening day?

patt.

Actually Tom do you know why they turned off? I heard a car took out a poll on state road but we all know how whisper down the lane works

Yeah it think it was actually forgedale road. I guess met ed had some issuse figuring out where to draw power from so that might be why the power flickered on and off. Once we were up and running on 100% generators we were fine and didnt have any issues.

The Line Traveling Circus is there today as well

Hell yeah! I feel like word of that traveled pretty quick and all these skiers just came out of the woodwork..

Yeah it think it was actually forgedale road. I guess met ed had some issuse figuring out where to draw power from so that might be why the power flickered on and off. Once we were up and running on 100% generators we were fine and didnt have any issues.

Hell yeah! I feel like word of that traveled pretty quick and all these skiers just came out of the woodwork..

They were a bunch of cool dudes. You should try to set something up for us snowboarders. It was awesome to see them rip through the park though. They seemed like they enjoyed it

how many people have you seen hit that? i just feel like theres no way to dial in your speed without taknig a huge injury risk.

I hit that big jump a few times, you just gotta start 30-40 feet behind the park gate, don't turn, and you'll be all good. I knuckled it the first time I hit it and it didn't really hurt.

I hit that big jump a few times, you just gotta start 30-40 feet behind the park gate, don't turn, and you'll be all good. I knuckled it the first time I hit it and it didn't really hurt.

It needs to be cut. There's no lip on it tonight and it has no pop to it at all.

I know it's been said before but if there's enough snow it'd be cool to see a butter pad made out of snow with a down rail on it, even if it's small it'd be something fun. The setup right now is real fun though. IMO it has a lot of flow to it. I really like the flat rail to down donkey dick that's set up. I think they could be spaced a little further apart so you have some time to set up for the down but it's Definatley a fun feature regardless. Also, I think it would be cool to have the wall ride set up as a stall again but with a down rail on the other side so you can stall the top and drop into a down rail. Just my opinions on some things. Other than that, can't comain about the park at all this year or it's upkeep. Everything has been kept 100%.

Setup is really fun right now. Hip in Cascade could use a bit more transition on the landing but the face hits really well.

It would be nice if the lips on the jumps and possibly the knuckles got so paint / dye on them. With the flat light yesterday it was pretty difficult to spot landings.