BC opening day?

patt.

Guess I should pick my pass up tomorrow.....

I haven't bought mine yet......

But all signs lead to them opening tuesday which is stupid. I'd be surprised if they even sell 50 tickets. It's kind of redicuLois that ski patrol is getting emails saying the 2nd, yet when you call bear they just say "sometime this week"

Edited by Kyle

Excellent news..they opening with 100% like they like?

Opening Tuesday and not open this weekend? Sounds like Bear dropped the ball somewhere.....

They've done that before in the past.

Couldve been open friday. Surprised frost isn't open yet

Frost never opens till December. Big boulder is their early and late season player. I don't think there are enough early season skiers and riders for them to open both JF and BB

That's not good, though...

It's not. They could have opened at least a week ago with a few trails. Instead they try to be open 100% the first day. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didn't open till after the 12th. They've been dragging their feet. Yes the weather this past week has been shitty but they did not take advantage of the snowmaking weather when they had it. I haven't bought my pass yet and after how the past few years have gone, I might just go with the college pass from jfbb for the same price. Only reason I get a pass there is because it's 10 minutes door to door and doesn't take out a huge chunk of my day if I want to ride.

Oh, that and they still have weddings going on right now sooooo......