BC opening day?

patt.

Cause blue looks steep in comparison.

Cant somebody ban this douche from the Bear forum? Nothing but hate.

Anyways, I damn near broke my tailbone on the down c rail 10ish days ago thats still giving me trouble and I havent been able to ride since. Hopefully by the weekend ill be able to get back up. Any ideas on when we can expect to see a full cascade/BB build?

Nice pics Kyle.

We're changing up a few features in Black Bear tonight to get some freshness in for the weekend. We're going to let the weekly monsoon pass us and then getting into next week expect each park to be switched up quite a bit if not completely. Probably Cascade first since that's a pretty tired setup and a lot of snow needs to be pushed around on that trail. I really wish this weather would give us a break..

Nice pics Kyle.

We're changing up a few features in Black Bear tonight to get some freshness in for the weekend. We're going to let the weekly monsoon pass us and then getting into next week expect each park to be switched up quite a bit if not completely. Probably Cascade first since that's a pretty tired setup and a lot of snow needs to be pushed around on that trail. I really wish this weather would give us a break..

Thanks man.

Hopefully it does cooperate. I'll be pumped to ride a new setup when I'm back from kmart. I love that jump though it's set up pretty nice. The lip could use some more pop though but it hits real well at the moment.

Nice pics Kyle.

Someone post pics of black bear tomorrow.

Is the arbor rail still around cuz its always set up, but this year I haven't even seen it lined up with the other rails near the trees. Also I have to say the jumps are looking beautiful this year.

Edited by Krabby_Patty

Tom, forgot the mention this in the other post but it would be cool if you put a hip in where the wall ride was in cascade. It would be something fun and different to hit in that space that doesn't seem to get used much unless there is a jump to the right of it.

• Like 1