BC opening day?

patt.

Sasquatch is in no way a green run I don't care what mountain you put it on. It is in no way a long run, but it is fairly steep, maybe a blue square at most other large mountains. If you straightline it it takes about 8 seconds top to bottom ha. I mean we do have about 500 vert feet after all so......

Kyle, black bear was leveled for the snowmobile races this sunday. It's odd but staying open while having the races didn't leave many options. There are a few features over at F chair on timberline to keep the park rats happy, I think it's 8 or ten features.

Ridge, tough night to head up there, you must have been one of the 6 people we saw on the hill. Can't say I'm disappointed they closed for the night, it was pouring.

PASR throwback claim.......PAPASTEEZE taught me how to surf fish on my birthday down at indian river. He's a really cool guy actually from what I saw. Met him down there a few times, let me and my girl park at his place in rehoboth so we could walk over to dogfish for dinner and brews. Dude even spooled my first surf rod with braided line for free, which would have run about 30 bucks or so at a shop. His H1 hummer was awesome and a dream surf fishing buggy. Guy knows how to rip lips in the surf that's for damn sure.

Heard nipples actually won the big air contest at BC this year, kind disappointed I didn't see PAPA there.

Also I think word on the street is cascade and black bear will be off limits all sunday for the races. I'll be up there riding and watching as one of my buddies is in the stock 500 class.

500 feet of vert is total bs. All the topographic maps put it at 400.

I've hiked it, either I smoke too much or the topos lie. Odds are I just smoke too much.

At first I thought this was all an intense internet persona ruse put on by the genius that is doug and I kinda really wanted to meet him. Then I saw you guys at blue that one early season day, what was it last year?, suddenly it all made sense and I haven't been back to blue mountain since for fear of running into him again. GSS single handedly turning skiers away from blue mountain since whatever date he signed up on PASR.

• Like 1

Sasquatch is in no way a green run I don't care what mountain you put it on. It is in no way a long run, but it is fairly steep, maybe a blue square at most other large mountains. If you straightline it it takes about 8 seconds top to bottom ha. I mean we do have about 500 vert feet after all so......

Ridge, tough night to head up there, you must have been one of the 6 people we saw on the hill. Can't say I'm disappointed they closed for the night, it was pouring.

Wasn't calling sasquatch a green but that one that is marked blue under the lift near the hotel. I'm too lazy to look at a map. Next to the ski patrol shack. It's flat. And yeah 500 vert has to be stretching it.

I didn't mind the rain at all and the snow was pretty good.

Black bear or Kodiak, Black bear is the park usually. But yea, pretty much everything but Sasquatch and the two steep ones under and next to the top of F chair could all be considered greens at a larger or more western resort. No argument there.

Yea I'm pretty sure they measure vert from the top of the radio tower like they measure snowpack from the top of the jump knuckles. BC, currently sitting on a 10 foot base depth haha.

I love the place don't get me wrong. I mean who ever heard of a ski resort exaggerating numbers right????

Black bear or Kodiak, Black bear is the park usually. But yea, pretty much everything but Sasquatch and the two steep ones under and next to the top of F chair could all be considered greens at a larger or more western resort. No argument there.

Yea I'm pretty sure they measure vert from the top of the radio tower like they measure snowpack from the top of the jump knuckles. BC, currently sitting on a 10 foot base depth haha.

I love the place don't get me wrong. I mean who ever heard of a ski resort exaggerating numbers right????

Just looked at the map. It was black bear. I can see that being blue if that's normally a park. But Kodiak too. That's a green in PA, out west it's a parking lot.

Just looked at the map. It was black bear. I can see that being blue if that's normally a park. But Kodiak too. That's a green in PA, out west it's a parking lot.

This is pretty much what Black Bear looked like prior to Tuesday night.

QTjBUNK.jpg

o5NWvlb.png

Edited by skeer_tomas

that actually looks fun. anybody going to be there tomorrow afternoon/evening?

I'll be there pushing snow around Saturday morning. Cascade is set up sweet, but that pic is the park before plowing for the races. Black bear is totally flat with no features right now for the snowmobiles on Sunday.

that actually looks fun. anybody going to be there tomorrow afternoon/evening?

That park is gone as previously stated but the new setup on timberline is actually really fun. Has some good lines in it, plus a c to s rail.

*4pm.

Also, a 4 line of BMX jumps were put up last night on Timberline.

I could see the groomer over there from LST last night and was wondering what you guys were up to. Sounds fun.

I gotta help the GF move sunday but I'm hoping to wrap it up before 4 so I can come take some closing day runs. I might even bring a snowboard haha.

Any crazy boxzilla features going in Saturday night?

• 8 months later...