The Amazing Bob Costas

toast21602

He's an old white dude, being white you gotta be careful because you can become lame very quickly. Add in some old and I'm not surprised he doesn't get it at all.

I'm more pissed that I have to hear about crazy ass Lindsey Vonn, fuck her and the drama. Her ass is at home so let's just never mention her again.

Get on the Mikaela Shiffrin bandwagon, she's a ECer of sorts, BMA gonna add another medal winner to their stable.

• Like 3

But curling is legit? Or cross country skiing with guns..SMC

Shawn white is gonna give him a noogie

Curling is cool, it's the ultimate we have lots of beer and it's very cold, what the hell do we want to do all night in rural Canada sport.

Biathlon is cool too, imagine if you could combine your two favorite things............. JL is really meadow skipping that pow, he's way out in front into the first bj station and he's done in record time. He's really gotta choke down that cigarette before his next stop for a bj.......

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 1

Oh Bob Costas, he says some interesting things sometimes, but at the end of the day he's still a really smart and genuine guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him and hanging out at the Baseball Hall of Fame a few years ago, really great to talk to.

As for Curling? It's pretty much the coolest, and is the last hope a guy like me has of becoming an olympic athlete. I always say I want to sign up for the local league here, but never get around to it.

• 1 month later...