Sunday roll call...12/7

GrilledSteezeSandwich

The day after rainfall especially if its slightly above freezing often result in primo conditions!!!! Lets hope it doesn't get too cold Saturday night or it will be icy death Sunday.

Yeah, I got there last night after what would have been primo conditions... temps dropped by the time I got on the snow at 6 resulting in crispy sugary conditions.  I'm glad I brought the kendos because they did really well and despite the conditions the edges just gripped for days.  Met up w/ Matt & ripped for 3.5 hours.  I think my new fav "feature" on the mountain is the spine that developed on the edge of lower main street.  

Edited by thedude4bides

I am intrigued.  Please inform me in greater detail of said gentlemen's club

Right in Bath,  soon as you go through town you hit the intersection where there's a Sonoco station on you left and to your 3 o'clock there's a multi story building on the corner that's it.  It was a Tattletales for a bit (they had three locations now only two) now its the Fox's Den I believe is the name but the club is pretty much the same.  I don't mind it however it is a lot more expensive than other clubs that are better.