Jackson hole stoke thread 2015...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Pretty sure he was hoping for action shots of you eating spaghetti

. Good one..had Thai food last night as the silver dollar bar was way too busy to get a table or seat. Was sweating seriously but was good. Justo on the lift last night were two guys from Jackson hole who talked like you...kind of like surfer dudes. I was gonna ask them if they were from Moore township. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Some food stoke from last night. Tom Yom soup I got 3 out of 5 on the spicy scale and I was sweating like I popped a Molly. Fried rice with suck also excellent as well as blood orange sorbet!!! Was reasonable $80 with tip and Jeff even had wine..he fancy.post-512-0-44500800-1422717158_thumb.jpgpost-512-0-66932200-1422717175_thumb.jpg

i can't fathom the amount of calories you consume...

yes.

That's why I think I'll lose alot of weight when I begin my diet on Monday. I'll need to lay off those high test beers..I saw dirt wolf is 250 calories a bottle and I average 3 of then every weekend ski day.

Dudes in the Mangy Moose are high larious. Total bros...making dolphin noises and playing quarters and shit. They know I'm amused. Some are less than amused including parents of young kids due to all the F bombs. Wow just wow...oh and Rush is awesome especially that Tom Sawyer song. Did they also sing a Huckleberry Finn song??? That would be RickAstleybird...tweet tweet. I have a feeling a couple gallons of beer are gonna be consumed..shits gona get rowdy. Stay tuned...I think a ska punk version of the wheels on the bus go round and round is playing now. Back to my Pakos IPA...

• Like 1

Dudes in the Mangy Moose are high larious. Total bros...making dolphin noises and playing quarters and shit. They know I'm amused. Some are less than amused including parents of young kids due to all the F bombs. Wow just wow...oh and Rush is awesome especially that Tom Sawyer song. Did they also sing a Huckleberry Finn song??? That would be RickAstleybird...tweet tweet. I have a feeling a couple gallons of beer are gonna be consumed..shits gona get rowdy. Stay tuned...I think a ska punk version of the wheels on the bus go round and round is playing now. Back to my Pakos IPA...

Love the Rush fly by night album.

Please share pics of Jeff white girl wasted

Ok give it a few hours. Report to come in a bit. Highlights include "gaper locals"...yeah that's right not all the bros are so core!!!

Love the Rush fly by night album.

My Canadian friend always plays Rush on the jukebox at the local bar. I honestly didnt even know all those songs were Rush until like two years ago...I still confuse Pink Floyd with Lef Zeppelin as well. Teacher Leave Us Kids Alone...if you dont eat your meat you can't have any pudding. If you like that kind of music Jackson hole is your place. They just gotta stop playing that take a load off Annie song. Yeah that's cool to listen to along with Allman brothers the first time you smoke pot but there's better classic music.

1/31/15 day 7 of 7...

The day began with me giving birth to a massive food baby...then walking to the bagel place for two orange juices@$3.50 each..two bacon egg and cheese bagel sangs on everything bagels and a double espresso which helped push out another food baby. I left a $1 tip and delivered Jeff his OJ and sang at 7:05AM...and the 8am bus was the least crowded of the week as me and Atomic Jeff both had two seats each...at the mountain I was thirsty..bought a $3 bottle of water from Iceland..and had that feeling many of you have had before and high tailed it to the first floor men's room in the bridger center..wow that burned..wow who would have ever thought a 3 out of 5 on the Bon Appe Thai spicy scale would be so rowdy...woo...got up to the gondola and cut past some people and joined atomic Jeff in the front of the line. Joined our aussi buddy, a ugly chick and second year "local" on the first civilian gondola. The "local" moved here a year ago. He's not a local locals have been here a long time and don't ask tourists like me how to get from th thunder to the Casper lift lol or keep iPhone in front right snowboard pants pocket. True locals here probably have Zac Morris style brick sized cell phones cause they are so core and aren't on the first gondola on a non powder day hearing about how GrilledSteezeSangwich should get his knob slobbed due to YouTube video that went viral!!!

At the top of the gondola we started on amphitheater and it was fast and good. I we going a solid 65mph woo no people first civilian thunder chair although some wallets ahead of us..amphitheater was so good we skied it three times and then hit up a very nice Grand..nice soft groomed snow..so much better than last few nice where it was like my this favorite Run DMC song..Tricky. Up sublette and over to Bivoac which had been groomed which is rare and it was soft wow so steep for a groomer and snow was blowing everywhere with each turn. We logged 5 runs and 9k of vert the first hour..not bad at all..ended up doing Bivoac four times. The last time was hilarious. There was a snowboarder wearing a cape.. Another boarder crashed hard on Bivoac like a kickstand and just went down so hard...then atomic Jeff passed snowboarder in cape which pissed off snowboarder and snowboarder with fail relentlessly tried to pass atomic Jeff..and was on his tails then also did a kickstand thing and fell hard and I flew by with a Nelson from the Simpsons esque laugh...hah hah.

We were gonna go to thunder lift but a full corral so down to Casper which for the time being was empty. We tried a run two over to skiers left of Casper bowl. I think wide open and it was pretty bad. Then up Casper again to the stash park which was still fresh groomed as always as all the freestyle heads were in some sort of competition..over to Moran and I melted like two feet of snow with an epic piss. As frank Zappa said watch out where the huskys go and don't you eat that yellow snow...then over to après Vous. I did one run next to the race course and it was ok. Up to the top took some pictures of the area for this report and last run on St. John's. At the base the weekly Saturday band as playing outside and we went to the mangy moose for a late lunch.

The mangy moose was rowdy filled up but we got a good table near the stage which is nice cause we can store all our gear on the stage. The bros I mentioned earlier were hilarious and annoying at the same damn time. Kind of like myself. Another bro and his hot ass girlfriend in stretch pants joined them. I would have eaten a mile of her shit to see where it came from...had two pitchers wings fries and got a six pack of packs and pretzels for the room in the store below the mangy then took bus back had a beer on the bus listened to some bro gapers who talk like surfer dudes...now in atomic Jeff's room listening to Katie perry when we finish this beer off to the brewpub for more. Despite little new snow was a fun trip. Can't beat a week off work and 7 ski days in a row at Jackson plus Nazareth jay who adds some flavor...time to go back to PA and make more money for my next ski trip. Maybe Utah or Colorado in the spring..skifari perhaps...I might not hit JH next year for the first time in a decade...I wanna ski Chamonix and Revelstoke...silverton as well and maybe some heli in Alaska. Skiing is fun!!!!

Also, Atomic Jeff is so fun to ski with.  He's such a great skier.

• Like 2

Looks like Denver to Newark flight is now cancelled Im prob not getting home till Monday or Tuesday.

Honestly it always snows the week after I come to jackson hole and usually while I'm here and it's typical toast to rub salt in the wound. Anyway I hope it snows for his trip to powder mountain.

Looks like Denver to Newark flight is now cancelled Im prob not getting home till Monday or Tuesday.

Honestly it always snows the week after I come to jackson hole and usually while I'm here and it's typical toast to rub salt in the wound. Anyway I hope it snows for his trip to powder mountain.

Not rubbing salt. Just sucks. I don't want anybody to get snubbed from powder turns on trips except for TTC6... Even you Douglas.

Not rubbing salt. Just sucks. I don't want anybody to get snubbed from powder turns on trips except for TTC6... Even you Douglas.

If happens bothered Jeff more than me...I still got to ski speeds I don't get to ski at Blue a d long ass runs and get famous on YouTube. Now the next challenge is getting home. Our Denver to Newark flight is cancelled. Through Chicago is risky with their weather today. Tomorrow mod flights are booked due to Super Bowl. Jeff will come through though. Getting here involved a 4 hour direct flight.

For real snow starts here on Monday night. Gonna see what atomic Jeff comes up with for now its fly to Denver in 5 hours then stay in Denver fly to Newark tomorrow. I can't fly into a different airport as car is in Newark. Atomic Jeff can fly into other airports as he got a ride. I don't wanna pay $115 to ski a half day of groomers.

Well, I'm sure you could find a way to burn 115 bux in Denver. :)

Flight options tomorrow not good all booked cause of Super Bowl and snowstorm. One option tomorrow is flight to San Fran than flight to Newark another option was jackson to Denver to la or Vegas then red eye to Newark but that's booked. Another was flying jackson Chicago to la guardia then can to Newark but Chicago is major storm and still another is Jackson to Chicago to DC night at parents place fly to Newark. I'm gonna fly to Denver stay in Denver and fly to Newark from Denver tomorrow AM. If I stay here two more days then will be tough getting out of here due to next storm would easily drop several hundred more with lodging and lift tickets for minimal skiing. Anyway as of this point in the day by the time I'd get to the ski resort it will be crowded and sloppy seconds. Do not want. I need first gondola.

Later.