Everybody is seeing the light and the light is TS

First you find your image say like you did via google.

Then go to Imgur, at the top of the screen it says upload images. Click on this.

Then select whatever is appropriate, upload from machine or in your case URL. Click Upload.

On the right hand side will be a code, it will say BBcode, copy that code and paste it into your post message body.

The attach function here murders pics and is stupid, use a 3rd party.

ldBOmtx.jpg

• Like 4

Tarponhead haven't seen you at Blue this season do you always arrive on the late side???

Yeah mostly 9:30 ish or 10. But #2's rugby season started so on Sundays getting there at or near opening cause I have to leave early. I actually saw you and Jeff this past Sunday AM skating Mach schnell from the 6-pack.

I am one of those losers that park up top. More so out of habit than anything else.

Yeah mostly 9:30 ish or 10. But #2's rugby season started so on Sundays getting there at or near opening cause I have to leave early. I actually saw you and Jeff this past Sunday AM skating Mach schnell from the 6-pack.

I am one of those losers that park up top. More so out of habit than anything else.

They are slow skaters......

TS tax

NczyFpL.gif

• Like 2

Even Matt Edge parks at the bottom now!!!

post-1572-14267178389663_thumb.jpg

All this Taylor Swift love on this thread......I think she fits into the #2 category possibly #1 but most likely in between...

Has me wondering what the most popular type is on here. Going strictly off body type alone here......

You must use all the numbers from 0-9

Put them in order to your preference high (fuck yeah I'd hit that shit) to low ( Oh man...c'mon hell no, I'll just spank it.)

There's someone and something for everyone, but be honest....whatcha like is whatcha like....

Edited by phillycore