2015/2016 new gear thread

Justo8484

I think i'm pretty much set on ski clothes for a while.  probably gonna get a new pair of boots this season. thinking of going with something a little more upright, like the dalbello kr 2 pro id.  we'll see how they fit when I actually go shopping, lol.  also, may try to score a used pair of volkl rtm-81's if I can.

• 4 weeks later...

post-1572-14407171162199_thumb.jpg

I picked this up last weekend...

post-1572-14407171464977_thumb.jpg

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer SE AWC

Haven't had anything other than a suv/cuv since I traded in the Eclipse in 07'

Not used to sitting so low to the ground anymore....

However, I am thoroughly enjoying the sunroof and 710 watt Fosgate system...

Edit : I even took New Jersey delivery....

Edited by phillycore
  • Like 3

I'm a big fan of changing my own oil. I get a nice sense of satisfaction when it's done, I log it into my little book, and I drive out of the driveway with a bunch of extra money i didn't have to pay to a high school drop out with 6 teeth that tries to upsell me every 32 seconds. 

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of changing my own oil. I get a nice sense of satisfaction when it's done, I log it into my little book, and I drive out of the driveway with a bunch of extra money i didn't have to pay to a high school drop out with 6 teeth that tries to upsell me every 32 seconds. 

I hate that shit, I now just tell the guy every time....yo mofo my ride has 190k miles on it because the good people at Honda decided not to make anymore boxes on wheels. It's got 9lbs of random cereal, 6lbs of sand, 17k bottle caps and either a bike or 5 pairs of skis in it how much do you really think I care about the cabin filter or that my air filter as they put it last time is currently enjoying a mid life crisis ?

• Like 5