Opening day 12/21 roll call...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I'm just gonna write my report in this thread.

Hey all I'm back from a fun session at blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived in the upper lot at 9:25AM and atomic Jeff was already there. A few minutes later VTMArk and Indigio showed up. Booted up and waited for the rope to drop. Posed for group picture and Reality show star Jim Daily told us camelback blew a pump. That's a real stoke stomper. First run had some whoop doos but not bad and no cookies. The snow softened up fast and the smoothest snow was on easy out, vista and come around. Jeff left me after two runs to wait for Style and a few runs later VTMark caught up to me. I skied a few runs with VTMark then we went in the lot for beers and hung out with some blue regulars.

We then went back out for some more runs and it was getting rough we also met Larry. Mark wanted to drink so we went into slopeside and had some whiskey cokes and lunch I had a knock wurst sang with truffle fries and mark had a burger named after a ski run j think. Then after lunch back out for a few more runs and now I'm sitting in the lot at sheetz. See everybody in a few weeks!!!!

• Like 1