Storm predictions for Blue

tnt

Mountain Creek maybe.....

Actually no way too far north. Sussex county is getting skunked aka northwest NJ

It's gonna be a now casting event just gotta wait and see what happens. Some are still saying this is gonna stay to the south and miss us completely.

Also elk and Montage way way way too far north.

JF skiers benefit greatly from Late storms as they close at 4pm and can groom earlier allowing all that precious pow to just pile up on top of that awesome cord. Mark Daubert is a class act and a dedicated skier himself....whenever given the chance, he delivers the goods for his customers...

Blue still leading this morning on weather.com with 5-8 predicted.  JF and MC 3-5....

Honestly, if this thing hits my county the way they are predicting, probably won't be going anywhere...but I think we'll head to blue if we can!

hoping there is enough on the ground tomorrow am to keep people away.  

hoping Albrightsville get 2-3", just to make things look wintry, while Blue gets some decent accumulation.  The slide down 534 to Blue will be my biggest challenge.  

weatehr.com seems to have upped the call for all the mountains.  blue now looks like 3-5 overnight with 8-12 tomorrow.  JF I think was 1-3 overnight and 5-8 tomorrow.  

Central NJ 5-8 tonight 12+ tomorrow.

depending on how long it lasts, I might have trouble getting out of jersey Sunday.  Maybe this becomes a late morning>early evening kind of day.....

elk still skunked....

MC 1-3, 5-8....

Wow - looks like things are upgraded a bit for the mountains.  Snow here in jersey is super light powder - if it's the same, and less windy there, you guys could have a great day today.

Less windy hahahaha winds will increase exponentially as the day goes on. The storm looks to almost be stalled.

Main Street chair running at blue. Doesn't look like six pack is. Looks absolutely nasty out.

• Like 1