crowded

zzslope

it must be unbearable.  We skied about 10:30 -3 yesterday.  Ticket line was contained in the building all day.  Crowds at the valley lifts were a mass of humanity about 20 feet past the ticket turnstiles.  But once you got past them and into the singles line, it moved quick enough.  Jeez, I can only imagine what it's like today.  

Burma lift was the shortest line.  maybe 10 minutes tops.  But that lift is pretty slow...Main street chair was pretty mobbed all day. Which always confuses me...just push around to the other side....

Blue is extending lift tickets by 2 hours per their FB page for those that waited in line. Too bad for those that had to leave at a certain time.

2 more hours = 2 more runs....

Sounds tragic!

With the late start I feel so far behind and am constantly playing this never-ending game of "catch up". It's like those dreams where you try to run but never get anywhere and, therefore, I feel compelled to ski everyday. It is tragic. It's hard to stop myself. I have a problem.

No way they're closed all week.

No? Schools were closed for an entire week after the blizzard of 96 but snow removal technology has to be better now.

I imagine a lot of the people at Blue haven't skied in a few years. Very casual skiers and riders who need a blizzard to come out of the woodwork.

yeah  i have not seen it open this year yet.

Luckily I ordered 24 waffles from their online shop

and have a stash for when kids want a really good waffle.

Pricey but good!

They have waffles at the top of the tram in Jackson hole. I sent extreme skier babe Lynsey dyer this message on Facebook. She read it but didn't respond.post-512-0-37116900-1453758739_thumb.png