2/1

thedude4bides

I arrived in the upper lot at approximately 6:35pm fully expecting to be served a crispy toasted English muffin, which I was OK with as I did not stop at either sheetz or wawa on the way up. To my surprise the snow was still soft and cream cheesy but it was firming up ever so slightly such that it did not hinder speed. Superb carving conditions.

As I made my way down midway to Main Street making sweeping GS turns a sole ski patroller was skiing from one side to the other and left me no choice but to come to a near stop as he skied right in my path... Slightly annoying me because there literally was no one else on the trail and the one guy managed to somehow get in my way... Anyway, turns out he caught up to me at the quad and rode the chair with me. I was able to uncover the fact that he was on a search and rescue mission for a lost 9 year African American in a pink jacket with blue helmet that has never skied before.

As we ascended the lift, a snowboard was racing down razors like a missile and aired of the lower head wall. The owner of the snowboard was sprinting down razorback in orange boots (with little hope of catching up to it). How did it get away from him... Maybe he stopped to piss??? Towards the bottom of razorback he lost it and super-manned on his belly like a champ. Weird start to the night...

The place was a total ghost town. Never set up fully and was soft snow all night. Bumps on challenge, barneys, and nightmare were magical in the hero snow. Challenge:

94d25b3f60e5da876a07a9dd44e51a96.jpg

Today was day 40 for me and I still needed to take a break in the challenge bumps....smh.

Anyway, great night mixing in carving runs with bump runs.

• Like 6

^Listen to this Pennsyltucky hillbilly... Smh

It's the truth and how did the slow ski patroller catch up to you??? By the way I have a black friend named Kevin. Some of the rap songs I sing at karaoke have the N word and I asked Kevin if it's ok if I say it as its part of the lyrics and he said it's cool so now if anybody ever questions me using the N word at karaoke I'll just say Kevin says it's ok. I'm not racist since I have a black friend even though Kevin is really well mannered and talks like a white person lol.

It's the truth and how did the slow ski patroller catch up to you??? By the way I have a black friend named Kevin. Some of the rap songs I sing at karaoke have the N word and I asked Kevin if it's ok if I say it as its part of the lyrics and he said it's cool so now if anybody ever questions me using the N word at karaoke I'll just say Kevin says it's ok. I'm not racist since I have a black friend even though Kevin is really well mannered and talks like a white person lol.

I think I lost brain cells reading that
  • Like 1

I thinking blue will close on me for tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILsryo8ImIM

Oh they will be closed for sure.

I thinking blue will close on me for tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILsryo8ImIM

lil dicky talks about how it's unfair that Latinos like fat joe can say that N word. Tom hanks rapper son Chet got a lot of heat for using that word.

2bbcf053c9e87c8e173959664c1fc385.jpg

8c55621a311304760465f03313bea33f.jpg

9ff2a976c43291270c0ee8ed1269e266.jpg

43f97e5b45c037b84c0caa87ef93a820.jpg

7f99339baff6edaab9d906059a5542b2.jpg

5a3ee6f86c5105bbd262d15c42674349.jpg

• Like 1

East coast Latinos have always gotten a pass

The best is when Latina chicks say I'm funny for a white boy...a shame most Latina chicks my age are already grandmas

I asked on their facebook and they said they plan on being open tomorrow. I don't have my hopes up

Yeah and their Facebook said they're gonna have a long season. Today they said they are still hoping for 6 more weeks of skiing despite the groundhog not seeing shadow. That only brings us to mid March.

Skied yesterday open to 11:30. Most trails were pretty solid to start but softened a bit by the time I left. I was surprised to see that lower sidewinder was not open, a groomer was working on it all morning. The six was down for repairs at opening bell but opened by around 9am. Interesting that people were bitching about the six being closed since hardly any people were there, with no wait for the quad. It looked as though I was going to have to drop into 4WD to get out of the parking lot when I left it was so muddy.

It's pretty good. Main Street a little soft. Nobody here. Razors closed. Running 6 pack and quad, not sure why.

They always run both 6 pack and quad on Sunday's. Momskeez are you retired? You're lucky you get to ski blue so much midweek during the day. I wonder why razors is closed. I still haven't skied switchback or challenge or nightmare to dreamweaver. I'll be getting to blue at 655pm for some night moves.

Wish I was retired, but no. I work an odd schedule, so get days off during the week. Switchback prolly best run today. Nightmare to dreamweaver pretty good, too I guess they are racing on Razors tonight. Saw some people throwing salt on it, then slip sliding down. Doubt it will get as fast as they want tonight. Skid mark on middle of Main Street and Widow Maker. Not big, but it's there.