2/3/16

VTmark

Been watching valley webcam... No one absolutely no one.

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

Edit: just saw the ms double loaded with two peeps

If it's any consolation it didn't get as warm as predicted in the A..ane there's still natural snow on the ground. Whatever snow you guys got during the blizzard was some beefy snow.

I just finished up. Rode from 207-411. Conditions were great but unfortunately you could only feel them, not see them. Visibility almost as bad as Saturday storm. Rained hard first 1 hour and 15 minutes then light rain The rest of the time. The lifty said we were the only people on the mountain for our first hour and a half. Only saw 3 other skiers all day. Ride fresh corduroy every run

Conditions look good but I mean nobody on the cams

I just finished up. Rode from 207-411. Conditions were great but unfortunately you could only feel them, not see them. Visibility almost as bad as Saturday storm. Rained hard first 1 hour and 15 minutes then light rain The rest of the time. The lifty said we were the only people on the mountain for our first hour and a half. Only saw 3 other skiers all day. Ride fresh corduroy every run

This proves that you and VTMark are PASRs most dedicated and you took a risk in driving up knowing they could close at any second. Props to blue for being open. In the day Tuthill days I was able to do a two month streak due to always being open even in bad weather.

5 buses showed up as we were leaving

I figured Wednesday nights are a big night for school groups. They'll sell a lot of fries and hot chocolate

Ray used to do the 4:00 groom. Night skiing was much better then.

Yup and 730am openings and spring fling. Ray and his wife used to hangout in the main cafeteria. For being a multi millionaire ski area owner he was very blue collar...Used to own a construction company who he put to work to build blue mountain and kept on during the winter as liftees and maintainance

By NO means am I taking anything away from Mr Tuthill.... I'm just pointing out Doug's infatuation with the man.

he was a great guy a little bit like the greatest generations version of TP4. I'll make sure to mention him often. You aren't truly dead until people stop talking about you.

BB didn't open last night.

Wrong forum