Weekend roll call 3/5-3/6

Left at 6:05 this morning actually...alarm goes off at 5 though. Hitting that Snooze button more times than Doug's got laid this year....so once.

Wow you take a long time to get ready. From when I actually get out of bed to when I'm out the door is like 6-7 minutes.

Lol phillycore.. Wasnt sure where the snooze was going.

Once lol

Oh Lordy Phillycore and you are jokesters...

Wow you take a long time to get ready. From when I actually get out of bed to when I'm out the door is like 6-7 minutes. ..

That's what I was thinking! I give myself 30 minutes, but I eat breakfast, have a cup of coffee and take a poo in that time.

• Like 1

I let the dogs out, feed my fish, and usually drop a deuce, check my email....but usually sit on the edge of the bed saying fuck this shit I want to go back to bed for 10 minutes before I actually move...most cases because I have to piss...

Sometimes try to squeeze in a morning quickie if Karen's awake

• Like 2

I let the dogs out, feed my fish, and usually drop a deuce, check my email....but usually sit on the edge of the bed saying fuck this shit I want to go back to bed for 10 minutes before I actually move...most cases because I have to piss...

Sometimes try to squeeze in a morning quickie if Karen's awake

"Letting the dogs out" and "feeding the fish"

Is what I call taking a dump too!

They're nice. I used to have one...

Frozen burritos???

Only in Vermont. My wife buys fancy kashi cereal that I eat.

I usually skip breakfast and just stop on the way home for something unhealthy to eat at sheetz....I really like their quesarito but it's like eating a huge log of cheese, rice,beans, and "veggies" aka jalapeño peppers....

Yes...that's why I'm fat

that explains your exponential growth.

It's only 590 calories. If every meal of mine was that much I'd lose a silly amount of weight.

I usually skip breakfast and just stop on the way home for something unhealthy to eat at sheetz....I really like their quesarito but it's like eating a huge log of cheese, rice,beans, and "veggies" aka jalapeño peppers.... Yes...that's why I'm fat

Usually people who skip breakfast are fat.

I'm just fucked up....I always want to eat right and excersize yet I don't care enough about myself to actually put forth the effort..... I'm far from lazy, I do a lot more than the average person....so I'm not the average fat guy.

I truthfully hate being fat, it sucks. There's nothing good about it. I'm going to die at a young age, I am in constant pain, and simple tasks take way too much effort however I just can't get my shit together enough to do something about it again. I know that I can, I honestly just don't care enough to do something about it. I'm basically killing myself with food and nothing motivates me anymore. I have 3 kids and a beautiful loving fiancé who I need to be around for, yet I'm a selfish asshole who just can't get his shit together.

The only thing in life that anyone should be 100% in control of is what they put into their body and it's the one thing that I can't seem to control. I can't make excuses for it, I have no one to blame but myself. Trust me...it sucks. The dirty looks people give you, the comments like "hey big guy", etc... There is literally nothing good about being fat, yet I choose to be. The only thing I can think of is that I pretty much hate myself.

I have figured it out before and I Hopefully will again sooner than later....or it will be too late for me to figure out. That's reality, that's honesty.....that's life. Shit ain't easy....

Not bad? Dude....you realize that you're supposed to be around like 1800 for the entire day on average right? This is the difference between you and I Doug.... I know better, my issues are mental.....not ignorance

If either of us consumed 1800 calories a day we'd lose a ton of weight. I like fast food and laying on my couch. NazarethJay told me to start another diet thread but he just wants to see drama.

Phillycore your love of skiing is something to live for. Sounds like you are battling depression. You might want to see a mental health expert to talk to.

I've eaten 1800 calorie meals I'm definitely not doing anything right.

I also won't deny the fact that I probably should seek out some sort of depression help. I know counseling is a waste of time for me personally....I'm way to headstrong and stubborn...

I'm not a big fan of medications either. Honestly most medications scare the shit out of me after everything I've gone through with my reaction to flouroquinolones in the past.

I've eaten 1800 calorie meals I'm definitely not doing anything right.

I also won't deny the fact that I probably should seek out some sort of depression help. I know counseling is a waste of time for me personally....I'm way to headstrong and stubborn...

I'm not a big fan of medications either. Honestly most medications scare the shit out of me after everything I've gone through with my reaction to flouroquinolones in the past.

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to a psychologist. They will fuck you up for life. Phillycore, it sounds like you lost a lot of weight a couple years ago. You can do it again. Think about how great you felt at a lower weight.