PSA — another Blue "Sweet Deal" today

enjoralas

Yeah, it goes quick. I tried to be very clear about that, lol Got 4 myself. I used 6 on the season pass I just bought.

When you go to trade the vouchers for the physical gift card, most of the time if you ask they will combine two onto one $100 card. That seems to be the highest they can do though.

• Like 1

wow that was fast. I guess you can use them at slopeside. I would have bought like a dozen of them to use for season pass.

That's what I'm going to do. I only put 4 in my basket because I didn't know what the limit was. Still $200 for $100 is pretty good.

Yeah, it goes quick. I tried to be very clear about that, lol Got 4 myself. I used 6 on the season pass I just bought.

When you go to trade the vouchers for the physical gift card, most of the time if you ask they will combine two onto one $100 card. That seems to be the highest they can do though.

Thanks for the heads up!

Does it matter if you combine gift cards?? I just figure you could buy something for $49 with two $25 gift cards. I still feel bad for blue they're really desperate for cash flow plus have to pay a commission to the third party site selling these.

I only bought 1, didn't want to be greedy...

I'm generally a sharing person, as you can see, shared this deal here with y'all even though it lessened my chance to get in. But within the parameters of a particular deal, I'm all in, lol. As in, I was logged into my account, they could have made it one per up address, one per credit card, one per payment address, etc. But since they didn't, I'll load up.

I'm not as hardcore as most of you, I can ski once, maybe twice a week. I gotta do whatever j can to get the season pass price down to justify it to my wife.

• Like 1

I'm generally a sharing person, as you can see, shared this deal here with y'all even though it lessened my chance to get in. But within the parameters of a particular deal, I'm all in, lol. As in, I was logged into my account, they could have made it one per up address, one per credit card, one per payment address, etc. But since they didn't, I'll load up.

I'm not as hardcore as most of you, I can ski once, maybe twice a week. I gotta do whatever j can to get the season pass price down to justify it to my wife.

I thought you already bought your season pass.

Does it matter if you combine gift cards?? I just figure you could buy something for $49 with two $25 gift cards.

Doesn't really matter, but buying a $500 season pass is easier with 5 $100 cards than 10 $50 one's. And a bit less of a douche move to the anxious people behind you at the ticket window.

Yeah, it's only on me that I didn't want to buy more, no hate towards anyone else from buying more as you state, they allow it so be it.

I hear ya about getting a pass as cheap as possible! Go for it!

Doug why do you keep saying blue needs money? The income for this wont even pay for a lwayer consult if they go bankrupt.

This is marketing/advertising.

If i was awake i would bought a halg price season pass essentially. Damn

Because Blue is down at least 30+ percent this year of course they need money and this sale raised them a quick $2500 minus whatever the website charged. Shadows you getting a season pass for next season? Only $519 before April 1