Only 85 more days!!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I thought you didn't go anymore because they don't open t2b?

Yeah last white ribbon of death year was a disaster with stairway to heaven. In 3 hours got gondola ride up, 4 runs off north ridge then like a half hour wait for chairlift up at that point didn't wanna wait in that line again after 1.5 minute run so walked up stairway to heaven was sweating like I popped a molly, ate spicy food, sat in a sauna or went through a field sobriety checkpoint. I really did enjoy those killington trips.

First time with atomic Jeff and phillycore in baller suite was under $40 per person and phillycore was eaten by the pullout sofa but had complimentary in room coffee in the morning and deluxe continental breakfast. I used to enjoy going to sirloin saloon the night before Skiing the big k in autumn. Was prob like $22 for a NY strip steak and you got an elite salad bar and side. I like baked potato with butter and bacon bits maybe steal a little shredded cheese from salad bar to add to potato if I feel like really living. I do wanna get back to Stowe. If there's over 40" at the stake the woods are in play which really makes the mountain a technical gem.

Yeah I miss skiing.

And when it was top to bottom like the Xnick -Dan year it was legit cause you got like 1600 feet of vert and could ski back to the base. I college I downloaded so much. Sugarbush South aka Lincoln peak took advantage of an early season coldsnap in October 1997 and blew the hell out of downspout and upper jester and also upper organ grinder. They didn't blow at all on the lower mountain so offered downloading off the sugar bravo lift which ran at half speed to accomadate downloading. I was a freshman then and didn't have my car up till second semester so depended on rides from upperclassman. Was all good I got some of my best early powder hitching a ride. I remember one I missed a pow day at Stowe and even had a ride lined up but offer slept probably to much natty light and apple pie shots at a party. Ended up walking out into a snowstorm and hitching a ride to sugarbush and getting deepness on paradise on my skinny ass'd pre skis. Good thing I picked up some K2 El Caminos those were some sweet skis and 198s the longest they made. Almost as legit as Johnny laws 203'length shiros. Long skis truck short skis suck except for bumps and slalom and whirlybirds n

I don't know if anybody watches the Jon Olsson vlogs but they're pretty good. He helped usher in new school skiing around 2000 and now lives a semi charmed Lyfe split between Monaco and Marbella Spain..this episode he puts a ski box on a Rolls Royce..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DNM7bdaK2A